Blogmas Day 15: Throwback Thursday: Using Makeup I got last Holiday Season

So I thought I'd re-use some of the makeup I got last Christmas this year for Throwback Thursday... That's kind of what I did yesterday focusing on the Stila Whole Lotta Love Palette, but now I'm just sort of focusing on all different products and things this time because... I've been using a bunch of different things.

Colourpop Highlight in Smokin Whistles 
This was in a Colourpop set with their blush last year, which I also like a lot. This can go on pretty strong or subtle. And its super easy to put on with your fingers and blend. It doesn't emphasize any texture on your skin, which is nice... especially for a cream highlight because those can be a little less forgiving. Its a really super creamy formula too. I like it a lot!

Too Faced Love Flush Blush in Your Love is King 
I didn't love this at first... its a little too pigmented and kinda hard to blend... but today I used it and I really ended up liking it. If you have a big fluffy blush, its nice and easy to blend and it looks pretty. It's completely matte, so that's nice, its a little pore reducing... and it's just super cute. I feel like a disney princess when I use the mirror in it. Really nice!

Makeup Geek Eyeshadows 
I used some of the makeup geek shadows today. I got a couple bundles on sale last year... I used Shimma Shimma all over the lids, Latte in the crease and a mix of Steampunk and Houdini on the outer corner. These are really great shades, I love the look I did with this... its really pretty and they perform so well.

Rimmel Magnif'eyes Eyeshadow and Liner in Queen of The Bronzed Age 
So my packaging for this kinda broke. On the liner side, the cap got loose and then it sort of hardened up and broke off... but I've been using the shadow side as a one n done shadow and a little bit on my lower lashline. It works really easy and its just pretty and nice. I didn't like that the cap fell off... so Idk if I'd repurchase... I feel like maybe I stepped on it or something... but it was good while it lasted and the other side is a little more helpful!

Ofra Cosmetics You Glow Girl Highlight 
This is a really good highlight! I actually have quite a dent in it, about to hit pan... on a highlight! It really glows and looks so pretty on my cheeks. I like it a lot! I've been using this quite a bit throughout the year... but I've been using it especially a lot lately. So nice!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments