Blogmas Day 9: Favorite Holiday Highlighters

So this is sort of a weird concept... but I like a lot of highlight at Christmas and there are a few I just think work especially well for Christmas Time.

1) Ofra's You Glow Girl 
This is one of my favorite highlights. I got it last year and wore it on Christmas Eve. I'll probably wear it again on Christmas Eve or Christmas because it just gives a little something extra to a glam holiday look! It's good all times of year... but I especially like it with a nice glam look for Christmas or Christmas Eve.

2) The Balm Mary Lou-manizer
This I got around Christmas also. It's such a good highlight... it might be the best... but it just gives something extra for holiday looks. I used the In The Balm of Your Hand Palette last Christmas Eve and the Mary Loumanizer is in that... and I used the Ofra instead because I just got that the day of... but this is good too. If you have it in a palette, its good for travel... if not... I would not recommend traveling with it because it does shatter very easily... but it is a nice highlight that I would recommend trying for Christmas if you have it!

3) CoverFx Custom Infusion Drops in Celestial 
Celestial is just the one I have, the other ones would probably work better for different skintones. This is a pretty, light highlight color. You can kind of control how you use it and how bright it is too... so that's always good. It's nice to add into foundation also, which is what I've been doing. It's easy to use and I like it a lot.

4) Smashbox Hollywood and Highlight Cream Highlight 
This is a really nice highlighter! It blends nicely and it goes on easily. Its good to travel with. Its a little bit more golden than the other highlights I've mentioned, but it still works well with cooler toned blushes and lighter skintones. Would be great to travel with!

5) Becca Rose Quartz 
This is a really pretty highlight if you can still get it or if you have it. It was limited edition... I'm sure there are dupes for it, I know Jouer also has a Rose Quartz shade. I've been wearing this a lot... its probably in most if not all of my holiday looks I've done for how-tosday. It just works really well and I love it!

Hope you liked the list!

Byeee!
-Shannon


Comments