Blogmas Day 12: The 12 Days of Christmas Gift Ideas

So this is going to be a kind of fun. I'm going to give a gift idea for every price from 1-12. Now it'll be in about the same price range... the cents might be added... like if something is 11.50 or something... that'll be in the 11 price. Other than that yeah. So yeah! I'll start with $1 and then go up from that.

$1- Wet n Wild Large Eyeshadow Brush 
So for my $1 product I'm going to say the Wet n Wild Large Eyeshadow brush. I love this brush, it works really well... especially for shadows you need to pack on a little bit better. I like it for the Alice in Wonderland palette. This is .99... so it is actually just under $1(big deal right? Lol) ... but its still really really good and would make a great gift or stocking stuffer!

$2 -Essence Lip Liner 
This is 1.99 and it is my favorite lip liner! I always get this whenever I need to get my free shipping. This is just a really fun and helpful lip product. I really like it!

$3- Elf Matte Lipstick 
This is an amazing lip product for the price especially! I love the color range. I got a set of these last year. They're really nice and nice coverage... not patchy, not uncomfortable. Not super matte or long wearing, but they are a nice gift for $3!

$4-Soap and Glory Clean on Me Travel Size Body Wash 
I really like this scent... but its not for everyone, so I think a travel size is kind of more safe. Soap and glory has a lot of $4 travel size items... but I've only tried this one, so it was good! I liked it, I used it up quickly. It was a little bit different without being too different. Its a good little mini.

$5 A Bit of Burts Vanilla Bean Kit- Burts Bees lip balms are some of my favorites and Vanilla Bean is one of my favorites. These come with a cuticle cream also... which is pretty awesome! They have some different flavors and scents. It's 4.99 at Ulta... so that's pretty nice! I think they have it at Target also!

$6 Wet n Wild To Reflect Shimmer Palette in Boozy Brunch 
I've mentioned this so many times on this blog. It is one of my favorite highlights ever. I love it... I'm thinking of getting this for my friends. 5.99... can't go wrong.

$7 Makeup Revolution Iconic Palette (Romantic Smokey) 
This is one of my favorite palettes from the drugstore if not my actual favorite drugstore palette. These would be a great gifts, for teens or even for grown ups. If you know someone that likes the naked palettes, this would be a good alternative. And its great quality too!

$8 Elf Daily Hydration Moisturizer 
This is a great moisturizer for dry skin... but it also works really well under makeup too. I feel like its almost a primer. Its so good! I love it!

$9 Shiseido Facial Cotton 
This is 9.50 and I've never actually tried this... but I've heard its the softest and best facial cotton.

$10 Ulta Legendary Lengths Mascara 
I love this mascara. I think its an underrated mascara. I like getting mascara as a gift and giving it as a gift and this is something people can always use. Its kind of like the Better Than Sex Mascara, but the formula is different!

$11 Purity Made Simple Ornament Face Cleanser 
Cleansers are tricky presents to get... but I think this would be good for most people. If your friend has dry skin or blackheads, I think this would be good. I love it.

$12 Bath and Body Works Shower Gel 
This is $12.50 and it makes a really nice gift! If you know what scents your friends like, this is good. They'll probably be able to use it anyway. Its really nice!

Hope you guys found this helpful! It was fun to try coming up with!

Byeee!
-Shannon


Comments