Monday Musts 12.26.16

I feel like this is my first monday musts... even though I've been doing gift guide monday musts... this is just sooo much easier and more me I guess... so yeah! Let's just jump into it!

1) Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette- I only used this a few times this week... but its kind of my favorite of the week. I just love this palette, its so pretty and I don't really have any other palettes like this. Anastasia Formula is just the best and there's a lot that you can do with this! I did a look sort of like something I would do with the Sweet Peach Palette with this... it's just kind of versatile and I just think it's a really great. My friend did a nice purply pinky look with it... it's super pretty and I love it.

2) Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops in Celestial- These are like the surprise favorite of the month. When I first tried it I was like "meh... not worth it." Then I kept using it and using it and using it... and I'm like "These do something." They're just so so nice. I don't even know how to explain it. It just makes me feel fancy. I love this!

3) Wet n Wild Coming In Latte- 
I only used this once this week... but I was like "Ohh... nice makeup girl" when I was wearing it. It's Christmas Week, I keep forgetting what palettes I'm using... and I was like "Ohhhhh I'm wearing all drugstore makeup!" It was good! I'm super happy with it!

4) Tartiest Pro Glow Contour Kit- Kind of a random buy of the week... gotta say. I was at Ulta and I had a 20% off coupon... and I swatched this palette and I was like "Sold!" So kind of an impulse buy... but its really really good. I'm getting a little bit more into contouring... and although I don't really feel the need for a fancy contour kit... this is also a highlight kit... and these highlights are a little bit different for me. I like the formula of all of them... they are gorgeous and 3 of them are super sparkly and nice. One is more subtle. The contours in here are great too. I really like the cream contour color and the other shade in here works well too. It's just a good contour kit even if you don't like contours. I've been wanting to give this a rest... but I really love using it... so yeah!

5) Too Faced Born This Way Foundation- Just started using this again... and I have to say I do love it... maybe a little bit more than the Elf Flawless Finish. They're both very good... this has a little more coverage without looking too bad. It's just a nice foundation for dry skin... and I like it! I think it's a really good one. I highly recommend it!

6) Revlon Superlustrous Lipstick in Black Cherry- This is a really pretty color. It's very messy... but its super nice. It's great for the holidays... and it just works really well. I love it!

7) Makeup Forever Artist Palette 2- This is something I wanted for a while... but it was still sort of an impulse buy. It's $25 at Sephora right now and I had my VIB 10% off Coupon... so it was not much cheaper at all. Lol. But still. I haven't used it all that much... I haven't gotten to the crazy colors yet... but this is a really good companion palette. I used it with the Modern Renaissance actually. So I used that more than once this week because I've been using the MR for mattes... so yeah. Anyway back to this palette, its good. Fun smokey looks and pops of colors... definitely worth $25!

8) Forever Red by Bath and Body Works- This is one I recently rediscovered. I don't know if you can still get this from Bath and Body Works... but its a really nice scent. I didn't love it when I first got it... but now I'm thinking its really nice and unique and I just really really like it.

So that is it! Hope you guys like this and find it useful!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments