Blogmas Day 11:Stocking Stuffer Saturday: Target Haul+ Other Recommendations Available At Target

So I wasn't really sure of what to do for this Stocking Stuffer Sunday... but I did get things from Target the other day and I've already used them all and have some opinions on them... so I'll do that... plus I'll mention some other target favorites. Target has a lot of good stuff... so yeah. Lol.

First and kind of most exciting I got the 2 Wet n Wild 10 Pan Palettes. Coming In Latte and Quartz Center... I've been eyeing these quite a bit for a long time... but I couldn't really justify buying them... they were buy one get one half off and I figured that was good justification. Lol. It was basically like getting one of these palettes for about the same price as a trio... and I think that's good.

Coming In Latte- Totally worth 6.99. That is an awesome palette. If they were to raise the price, I'd still think it's worth it. It was pigmented and long-lasting, I can see getting a bunch of looks with it. It's an easy palette I can see getting a lot of looks with it.

The Quartz palette... it isn't bad. I would still say worth 6.99. It isn't as pigmented or smokey looking as it looks. It's like a soft and sexy smokey eye along the lines of the Too Faced Boudoir Eyes. Sometimes you don't want the most pigmented purple color. I think it might be vegan... don't quote me on that... I ripped off the label where it would be... a lot of their makeup is vegan. Purple is a hard color to do vegan... so maybe that's why. It also doesn't have any matte colors in it. It might be good to combine with other palettes... maybe with the Coming in Latte palette. It might be good for Prom... I'll maybe do a prom look with this in the spring. But yeah. Not a bad palette... but if you're only getting one, get Coming in Latte.

Next exciting one is the new Revlon Ultra HD lipsticks. I got Desert and Vineyard. Both are really pretty colors. These are good! They smell a little bit, but it doesn't linger at all. It doesn't last that long on the lips... but its so pretty and it feels really comfortable on the lips. It lasted long enough, it's easy to reapply. I like it a lot!

Next up the Sally Hansen Color Therapy Nail Polish in Blushed Petal. This is a nice color. I've been using it for a french manicure. It just kinda spoke to me!

Then I got a couple of the L'oreal double ended polishes. I've heard nothing but great things about these and they were on sale! I think they were $4 I got 24 Karat and Passionate Petal. I used Passionate Petal for the top part of the french manicure and its really easy. I used 24 Karat on my toes. The top coat on these are great too! I'm super impressed with these... I might get more if they're still on sale because I really like them!

And that is everything I got from there... onto recommendations

They have a lot of Elf makeup there... I would recommend the Contour Palette. This works for lighter skintones... I think on the Elf website they have a darker palette, I don't think they carry it in store. Idk if I've ever seen it. The Illuminating palette is great too, they even have a kit that has a brush and one of the shimmer whips also. That is a great subtle palette, people I know a lot of different people of different ages that like this palette a lot.

The elf brushes and the Mad for matte lipsticks are good.

And the skincare is good.

Nyx has a lot of good stuff. I may or may not have gotten the Nouveau Chic palette for my friends...

If you know a friend with a lot of palette they have an envelope holder in the dollar spot that's really great for large palettes.

The Defy and Inspire Nail Polishes are really really great. Some of my favorites!

And Revlon Superlustrous Lipsticks! Amazing!

Byeee! Hope you liked this and found it helpful!

-Shannon

Comments