Blogmas Day 13: How To-sday:Rose Gold Holiday Look with the Lorac Mega Pro 3

This was a really nice, really easy rosy toned holiday look using a great holiday palette. You could kind of add more of a highlight or do a bolder lip if you wanted it to be even more holiday-ish... I didn't for this look. I changed the lip a little later, and I'll show that too... but yeah. This is just a fun one and a fun palette to use around the holidays! 

Face 
I used the Smashbox Primer Water to prime and then I went in with the Elf Flawless Finish Foundation. I used the Smashbox Contour kit that I got in a 500 point perk set at sephora... this was actually more generously sized than the Contour kit in the Light it Up Holiday Set... so I was happy about that! I used the contour shade with the Real Techniques Bold Metals contour brush, then I used the bronzer shade with an angled blush brush and then I did concealer. I used the Smashbox Under Eye Primer and then the Benefit Erase paste... and I set it with the highlight powder from the Smashbox kit... and then I used highlight and blush... I accidentally used highlight first and that was the Colourpop Smokin Whistles highlight... but then I went back in with Covergirl's blush in Soft Mink. And I set it with the Smashbox Primer Water. 

Eyes 
First I went in with the Revlon Photo Ready Eye Art Duo in Topaz Twinkle and I used the regular shimmery side... not the part with the glitters and then I went straight into the Lorac Mega Pro 3! I used Rose Quartz all over my lid and then I went in with Dark Roast on the outer corner to deepen it up. For the crease... I think I used Bark... I'm not sure but basically it was one of the matte brown colors. And in the inner corner I used Snow and for my browbone I used Crepe! For my waterline I used Colourpop's Honeydude and my mascara was the Ulta Twisted Volume. 

Lips 
I started with Famous from Smashbox, which is a really nice, neutral... but then later I was finishing up my Lip Swatch Saturday on the Smashbox Light It Up Lip set... and I ended up switching it to Tabloid... so here is a picture of me with Tabloid on. 

This was toward the end of the day too and most of my face makeup held up really well... so this would be great for any Christmas Party! 

Byeee! 
-Shannon 


Comments