Blogmas Day 25: Christmas Makeup Look

Hi guys! Merry Christmas! Here's my Makeup of The Day... and I really want to do an OOTD too... but I think I'll wear this outfit again soon and I'll use the better camera then... so yeah! Quick Post!

Better lighting and less blurry... but I have the other pic up too... I'll have slightly better pictures soon I think! 






Face

Primer: Mac Natural Radiance Base Lumiere
Foundation: Fiona Stiles Luminous Finish Foundation Concentrate
Blush: Becca Wisteria
Highlighter: Colourpop Churro
Setting Spray: Elf Setting Spray (original formula)

Eyes
Primer: Elf Pearl Primer
Shadow: I used the Jouer Essential Matte and Shimmer Palette and I put Sand all over the lid. I used Desert for transition in my crease and then I put Macchiato in to deepen it up. And for the Outer Corner I used Mocha... and on the browbone I used Fresco!
Mascara: Fiona Stiles Ultimate Lash Icon Voluminizing mascara in Worth


Lips Colourpop Wink 

Byeee! Merry Christmas! 
-Shannon

Comments