Blogmas Day 22: Throwback Thursday Sweet Peach Palette+ In The Balm of Your Hand

This Throwback Thursday I thought I'd do a holiday palette from last year... and something you might get for a christmas present this year!

In The Balm Of Your Hand Palette 
This is probably one of the best palettes ever. I love it for cheeks... but its great for eye looks too. It's a fast all in one palette that's just great quality. I haven't used the green in this palette a lot... because whenever I used it last year it just wasn't my favorite... but this time I just used it on the outer corner with Mary Lou as my eye shade... I really liked it a lot! It was a really nice, easy, smokey look. Really good one! I'm always super impressed whenever I use this palette!

Sweet Peach Palette 
I had trouble using this in the winter... it's just soo soo summery that it seems like it won't work for winter... but it is still a nice palette and you can get sort of an "in from the cold" look with this. That's kind of what I went for. It was good... it lasted kind of a long time... but not the longest. I love this palette... but for me it just isn't worth all the hype that it got. It's a really good palette... but so much hype! I think you'll love it if you got it or you're getting it for Christmas... but it's a lot to live up to and it's not the best palette in the world. I actually used the Modern Renaissance palette the other day... and I got a similar look than what I got with this... so yeah. Something to note.

That's it for the day! Let me know if you have these or if you're getting them for Christmas.

Byee!
-Shannon

Comments