New Year's Eve Makeup Look

Face


Primer: Maybelline Master Prime Blur and Illuminate.

Foundation: Fiona Stiles mixed a little bit with the Custom Enhancer Drops in Celestial

Contour: The powder contour from the Tarte Pro Glow Palette... Not sure if it is called Sculpt or Shade.

Blush: Becca's Wisteria from the Blushed with Light Palette

Highlight: Custom Enhancer Drops in Celestial and then Lit from the Pro Glow Palette on top.

Powder: Elf HD Loose Powder. I applied it with a Real Techniques Sponge.

Eyes 

Primer: Elf Pearl Primer

Shadows: Matt Kumar from the Meet Matt(e)rimony palette from The Balm in the crease. Colourpop's Tinsel all over the lid, Babykins on the outer corner and Koosh in the inner corner.

Liner: Colourpop's Swerve on the upper lashline and then I layered Babykins on top of it. I smudged it on my bottom lashes... but then didn't really like that, so it isn't really noticeable now... I do have a little bit of Koosh on the inner part under my eye and Honeydude in the Waterline.

Mascara: Fiona Stiles Volumizing Lash Icon Mascara.


Lips: Colourpop Bijou... not sure if I'm keeping this on... but for now I like it a lot!




Comments