Blogmas Day 19: Monday Musts Gift Guide

So here I will talk about my favorites and how to kind of get a good gift out of these presents... if you wanted to add a little something to it or anything. Its a different take on my favorites.

1) CoverFX Custom Enhancer Drops- I've been using this all week. I love using it as a highlight because it is really quite glow-y and its also nice to mix in with regular foundation. This has been y favorite favorite of the week. I have the shade Celestial and I love it.

This would make a good gift along with either the Real Techniques Mini Beauty Sponges or maybe with a blush. I've been using it with Soft Mink from covergirl a lot... and the dabbing of the beauty blender can make it a little more subtle. You could gift this alone too... but I think at least including the sponge along with it would be nice.

2) Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation- I really like this foundation. It's full coverage and it's pretty matte... but it doesn't cake up on me. It works really well with a beauty sponge and it's just a really great foundation overall. This has kind of been a favorite of mine for the month. I think I am just about finished with it.

For a gift... this wouldn't be the best unless you know someone's shade. You could give it, with a beauty sponge, like I said. The Real Techniques sponge is a really good one. You could just give it with other drugstore favorites... I would maybe put the Elf Contour Palette or the Elf Highlight palette... Covergirl's Soft Mink again... maybe one of the new Rimmel Palettes would be good. It's just an overall good idea to lump drugstore favorites in a gift. You could put them in a stocking or something like that.

3) Rimmel Magnific'eyes Liner and Cream Shadow in Queen of The Bronzed Age- I use this a lot as a cream shadow... and lately I've been using it to smudge my lower lashline. It is a really nice cream shadow and it just works really really well.

I think if you were to get a matte palette, like the Elf Mad for Matte, this would be nice with it. It is a good one n done type of shadow, I've used it for that alone... it would also be good in a drugstore favorites type of kit... it's just a good product overall and it would make a nice gift!

4) Rimmel Magnific'eyes Palette in London Nudes Calling- I used this 2 times this week... and I really liked it! For the price it was amazing! I love it so far... I think its definitely a good buy, and its so new that no one would probably have it now.

Again, drugstore favorites bag... this would also be useful with some Wet n Wild Eye brushes. I really like their brush line and I think it's a good one. If this is someone's first palette, they might need things like brushes and eye primers with it too. They have a few of these palettes, so if you wanted to get 2 or all 3 of these to gift, that would be good too. It's a nice palette and I like it a lot so far.

5) Too Faced Love Flush Blush in Your Love Is King- never liked this blush too much... it was far too pigmented for me... but now I'm starting to really like it! It's a pretty color and it is actually easy to blend and pretty matte.

They have a blush set that comes with a few of these blushes and lip glosses... that might be okay... I've heard bad things about the lip injection glosses though. The Melted Fig color goes nicely with it if you wanted to do those together... but I think a big fluffily brush would be the most helpful with this. You really kind of need a big fluffy brush or good blending skills to use this product well. It would just be a good duo. It would make a cute gift on its own too, if you know they have a blending brush or blending skills already.

I think that is everything! Hope you guys like this second and final favorites/gift guide for the year! I had fun with it!

Byeee!
-Shannon

P.S- Keep in mind- Today is your last day to get things shipped before the 24th on most sites. I think it's tomorrow on Sephora's site if you have Sephora Flash... but who knows. So today is the last day to order last minute gifts!


Comments