Blogmas Day 17: Lip Swatch Saturday: Jouer Longlasting Lip Cream Bundle

So I think this bundle is still on the Jouer Cosmetics website... and if not these colors are all available permanently... so you should be able to find them... its just a little more expensive not in the bundle... so yeah.

Arm swatches of each. 


Praline 
This is a really pretty color. This is one of their shimmering lipsticks.
You can sort of feel the shimmers in it I guess... but not really. It still dries down like a matte lipstick and I really like the way it looks. It makes the lips look a little bit bigger and its just really pretty. It's a fun color and its different than anything else I have. 

Noisette 
This color scared me at first because its pretty much a brown... I guess its more of a pinkish brown... but it is a dark, nude color. And now I like it! Again, I feel like this makes my lips look bigger just because the color is dark and kind of a bold nude. 
This was a pic I took for my IG obviously... lol. 

Dulce de Leche 
This is the nudest color of the bunch. It is just a nice, neutral nude. Sort of a My Lips But Better... It reminds me a little bit of the Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip in Echo Park... but the formula is different, this is totally matte... and its very good. 


The formula is really comfortable and wears all day... depending on what you eat or drink it stays okay... I think the Shimmering one wears a little faster, but other than that its okay. 

I'm really happy with how easily these apply and how comfortable they are. As I said, there is a bit of a "Drying down" feeling... but it really isn't too bad. Their shade selection is absolutely gorgeous and they're always releasing new shades as well. Overall I was super happy with these... I'll probably end up buying a lot more. 

Byeee! 
-Shannon 


Comments