Blogmas Day 10- Style Saturday: Betsey Johnson Handbag Review

So I love this bag so much that when I started writing this blog last weekend... I ended up trying to look up the exact name for the design of the bag online... and then I ended up looking at other handbags from Betsey Johnson... and I ended up buying one and some Betsey Johnson Jewelry as well... so that's coming soon... but as of right now, I have this bag, I have no idea what its called, but I'll insert as many pictures as I can here to be as helpful as I can be for the review.
This is the front part with the bow... 

and here you can see the zippered pocket and the sides! There's a zippered pouch and an open pouch in here also and the clasp. You can use these straps or wear it crossbody, which I prefer. The Crossbody is on a shorter chain though, so it would probably look really good on a tall person. It looks a little funny on me, but I like it a lot still. 

So when I got this bag it was at Boscov's. The bag was on sale and Boscov's did a thing where you could buy a coupon that would give you 30% off for the whole day on everything and the money would go to charity... and it worked on pretty much everything for the full 30% off... but if it didn't there was some sort of percentage off. This was 30% off and it was originally... quite expensive... I forget how much money I think it might have been in the $120 range... that's what I would think it's worth and that is how much I could see myself paying for it... and I ended up getting it for $30! So that's pretty cool! I love Boscovs... always check the handbag section for good deals.

And that's another tip: Betsey Johnson goes on sale quite often... so I would recommend waiting for a sale or coupon... but at the same time her stuff sells quickly. There was a bag I really liked in the summer from her... and I didn't get it and I can't find it anywhere now... so that kinda sucks!

So onto the bag: I wanted this one because I thought the design was super cute and it was huge! It had 2 unzipped compartments and one compartment that was zippered up. And you can fit quite a lot in it also without it being too overwhelming. I usually have a makeup bag filled with bed bath and beyond coupons, a regular makeup bag, my wallet and phone are in the zippered part... I can fit my water bottle or a drink in here. It's great for that.

It's also great because its super super cute! I seriously get compliments on it at least once every time I wear it. I was always afraid Betsey Johnson fashion would be a little too out there and loud for me to wear in everyday life... but as it turns out, people kind of love that... so I do wear it in everyday life! And it makes me feel good. I often get compliments on Coach handbags that I have... but people seem to really like this Betsey Johnson bag.

I know I have one that I'm getting as a Christmas gift... and the one that I just ordered... so I'm excited to have a few more too. And some Betsey Johnson Jewelry!

I think this bag would make a great Christmas gift too because everyone loves it. So not only is it feminine and edgy and something I don't necessarily think women will buy for themselves... but clearly a lot of women like it because seriously so many people have stopped me and said that they like my bag... so I think its a great gift for her!

Byeee! Hope this was helpful! Let me know if you liked it and want more handbag type reviews... I'm quite a fan and have some different styles... although not that many different brands!


-Shannon

Comments