25 Days of Blogmas Day 1: Anti Haul

So in the spirit of the holidays, I'm going to do an anti-haul of some holiday things that I won't buy!

Any of the Tarte Holiday Collection 
I think Tarte is a pretty good brand... but there are no deals with their holiday sets at all! The mark up is crazy on them. Totalmakeupjunkie101 did a video about the mini sets especially and it just seems like a terrible value for all of them! I kind of wanted the eyeliner set... but I don't think I can support their holiday sets if they keep doing that. It just makes me not trust the brand.

I also don't think I'll buy the Tartiest Pro Palette. I love my Tartiest palette... but I don't use it enough.The Tarteiest pro palette is also permanent... so keep that in mind before purchasing. That is actually a great value too if the products are actually good... but I don't need it, I'm not gonna buy it.

Urban Decay Full Spectrum Palette 
This is pretty... and I like Urban Decay. I've heard this doesn't have great reviews...I have the original Spectrum Palette... this is more of a Spectrum... I just don't want it. Its a weird bulky package that I just don't want.


More Urban Decay Stuff... 

I feel like Urban Decay needs to hire new people... because I like the brand... but they put out a lot of terrible holiday stuff.

The Naked Illuminated Trio... What a terrible ideas? I feel like the original Naked Skin Illuminator is one of those things that either is always on clearance or it just really looks like they're trying to get rid of it... and now they put in a trio with 3... and that just seems silly to me when they just released 3 amazing and unique highlighters... and then they do that... it's just weird.

And the Vice Lip Palette... really? I kind of wanted one of these, its in my loves list... but it just isn't practical. I know I'll never use a lip palette, I know I'll lose the brush that comes with it and I'll never buy a new one... and I just know that this won't work. Plus the color selection in both the palettes are not that practical either. Both of them have a weird color like a green or black... which isn't weird, it looks good on a lot of people... but it isn't for everyday wear... don't need it probably won't use it... odd choices Urban Decay... you guys can do better.

I also won't be getting the new matte palette from them. It looks really good though I have friends that love it... but I have the Too Faced Natural matte... so I think I'll keep it at that.

Kat Von D and Too Faced Collab 
I was going to get it at first... but then the Metal Matte palette came out... and I think Kat worked on that harder and for a longer time than this palette came out... I know they've been working on it for a while too... idk though. There's just something unexciting about it. Packaging and the message is cute... but I don't need it.

Too Faced Christmas Collection 
I do kind of want the new Melted Matte shade in the holiday collection... it looks especially pretty. I don't really need it... but I might try to get it.

Other than that... their collections are getting a little too repetitive now, and as much as I love Too Faced palettes... their holiday stuff never looks that good.

Plus all their minis look too small too... and the minis in the KVD collab are too tiny too. Don't get tricked by the minis! They do last a long time... but the value is just bad.

And the Chocolate Chip palettes too. They look pretty... but they're trying to get you to buy both. And they are probably both around $20... so buying both is only slightly cheaper than buying the Chocolate Bar Palette... and the quality probably isn't there. I just don't like when brands do that. Like the new Morphe 35Os and 35OM... just so tricky.

Natasha Denona or Viseart 
I don't have the money for these. Lol.

Hope this was helpful! Byeeee!
-Shannon

Comments