Blogmas Day 18: Stocking Stuffer Sunday- Jewelry and accessories

I can't believe it's the last Stocking Stuffer Sunday!

So my favorite type of jewelry is probably Alex and Ani. I think one of their bangles would be nice in a stocking. I also really like their stackable rings and their necklaces. I just kind of like the style and its all sterling silver so it's nice and easy to clean, you can use it in the shower. Really just good, stylish jewelry. I thought it was going to be a trend that would just fade... but I think all of their charms are classic enough that it has a very classic look to it that won't just be a trend.

American Eagle also has good sets with a bunch of earrings on them. These would be really good for stocking stuffers. I get them all the time. They're like 12.95 or so and they come with so many different pairs of earrings. Totally worth it, I like them a lot!

Forever 21 has really nice statement necklaces too. I've said before "If she's over 21... don't buy her anything from Forever 21." I think for a stocking stuffer it works. Especially for statement necklaces because... idk that's just something I wouldn't really like to spend a lot of money on. They do dress up outfits really nicely though, and that's nice.

Scarves are always good too. Old Navy has a lot of nice scarves. They have some nice fleece infinity scarves and some cute blanket scarves that you could wear to the movies and then just use as a blanket if it gets cold. I think its a full blanket scarf... maybe not... lol. I know they have those at American Eagle if you can't find them at Old Navy.

One of my favorite things that I got last year: Blingy Earmuffs! These I wanted because of Chanel #3 on Scream Queens. She's my favorite Chanel and I just thought it was really fun. Plus they're warm and cute. I like them! I got mine at Macy's... actually my sister got them for me last year for Christmas.

Speaking of Scream Queens: Chanel #5's Cat Ears! Those are super cute also and I use them a lot for when I do my makeup... but I also used them for election day selfies lol. I would probably wear them as a regular outfit too because it's cute.

Hair ties are also always helpful too... just figured I'd put them in this category.

Tech gloves are always useful! I like them a lot.

And hats... I kind of like Beanies, especially if I'm having a bad hair day. I usually get these at American Eagle. I have a couple of fun ones too, one with Jack Skellington on it and one with a Minion on it... I'm an adult.

This is me, angry a few years ago because they thought I was getting a Kids Meal when I went to McDonalds! A KID'S MEAL! 

Also if you go anywhere local or to a Christmas Bazaar or something, that's always a good place to look for gifts because those are things that someone wouldn't buy for themselves because they maybe haven't gone there. The scarf I have on in the picture is from a store in Bryant Park that I found when I was 16. They always have nice, cute accessories there that I think anyone would really like! 

Ohhh and anything Betsey Johnson! So cute and quirky... and if you can't tell... I am also cute and quirky! 

Byeee! 
-Shannon 



Comments