December Favorites!

Here are a few of my favorite things!

The number 1 standout favorite of the month is definitely the Cover Fx Custom Enhancer Drops! I will have a full review out tomorrow... I think? If not I'll try to remember to link it... but basically I'm doing a Worth it Wednesday and it's totally 100% worth it! I love these drops! I've used them almost every day since I got them at the beginning of the month and I'm just really fond of these. Really good highlighter and its good to mix in!

I also really loved all of the Real Techniques sponges that I've tried this month. They are all really soft, work well blending foundation... and basically I just forgot how much I liked sponges until I repurchased these! And I got a lot! I tried the mini ones for the first time, those were amazing... I got the set that came with the sculpting sponge too and I love that... you can't go wrong. Everything I've tried from Real Techniques has been a total win!

Now onto Rimmel... The Lasting Finish Foundation is one that I've been using a lot more of! Mostly because I have the Real Techniques Sponges, I wanted to use them with a more matte foundation, and this is definitely my favorite of the matte foundations I think. I'm almost out of it now... but I'm definitely going to grab another one because it is possibly my favorite full coverage foundation. It works well with the Cover Fx drops also... and I just like it a lot! Really good!

I've been using the Jouer Liquid Lipsticks a ton this month. They're really really good. Very comfortable and long wearing... maybe not the longest wearing, but they last a long time. I think I've been using Noisette the most.  That's a dark almost brown color... Really like how that looks. Overall, just good stuff from Jouer. I got their Palette for Christmas and I've been really liking that too! I think I may even get some more...

For blush I've been using the Covergirl Soft Mink blush a whole lot. This is just a nice, neutral blush. I like the packaging... its a good everyday blush. I love it!

Still need to mention the Master by Mario Palette and the Modern Renaissance Palette... these aren't really palettes I used all the time in December... but I did wear them a lot. I love Anastasia Palettes... and I think I'm kind of figuring out my favorite palettes and trying to buy more of what I like, less of what maybe isn't working the best for me... so Anastasia is definitely one I'm keeping more in mind than other brands. It's just good. I've already made significant dips in my Master by Mario Palette... I love it!

And this is just kinda creeping up in the end of the month... but I have been using it a lot and it deserves a shout out... the Tarteiest Pro Glow Contour and Highlight kit. I've never really bought a high end contour kit because I don't always contour... this is making me contour a little bit more. I love the highlights in it. Strobe is probably the most subtle highlight and the one wear I'm like "ehhh..." But its a really good browbone shade and it'll be a nice highlight for when I'm feeling like being subtle... which I'm not lately... but I do every now and then... so that should be good. The contours are really really good too. I really like the cream one a lot. Overall its a great palette and I'm super happy with it!

And I feel like I should mention the Smashbox Under Eye Primer... which is kind of funny, because this was my least favorite thing from that kit initially... but now I kind of like it a lot! I use the Benefit Erase Paste and sometimes it can look a little dry... this definitely helps. I don't know if its a favorite because I still do think its my least favorite from that kit and its probably overpriced for what it is... but I don't hate it... so its an honorable mention.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments