Blogmas Day 23: Red & Green Makeup Look + Ugly Sweater Party Outfit

Alright going all out on this Ugly Sweater Party! Here we go!

Outfit 
My adorable sweater is from some store in NY. It has a Minion on it with a Santa hat. It's super super cute.

My leggings are from Express a few years ago... I just didn't want to wear real jeans.

My Earrings are From New York And Company. My light necklace is from Hallmark and it lights up... Idk where my bracelets are from... but they're there.



Makeup 


I primed with a Mac Prep and Prime Primer... I think its the strobe cream... not quite sure. Got it in a Gift with Purchase from Nordstrom.

For foundation I mixed Too Faced Born This Way Foundation with the Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops in Celestial... my favorite thing. And I layered that a bit and used a Real Techniques Sponge to blend that out. Then I used the smash box under eye primer and the Benefit Erase Paste under my eyes and I powdered that with the Elf HD Powder.

For contour I used the Sculpt shade in the Tarte Pro Glow Kit that I just got... really like this so far and I blended that out with a Real Techniques Sculpting Sponge. I also went in with the Shade powder from the palette just to sort of bronze and set that cream. For blush I used Milani's Romantic Rose...and highlight is the fun part. I used the Custom Enhancr Drops in Celestial and then I went over with it with Tarte's Stunner from that Tarte palette. I powdered to help blend out the contour and just went over everything just to make sure it was okay.

For the eyes I went in with Burnished Bling from Revlon's Photoready Eye Art duo and then I went into the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette and I used Primavera all over the lid and then in the crease and outer corner I used Red Ochre. For my outer corner I topped Red Ochre with Venetian Red I think... maybe Love Letter.. .either one to make it more red. On the Lower Lashline I used Flower Shop from Colourpop and then I did a bit of a wing with that also.

For lashes I used L'oreal Telescopic...



And then Lips! I lined with Brick House from Nyx Slide on Glide on and then used Plato's from Nars.

And that is everything! Hope everyone is having fun at any Ugly Sweater Parties!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments