Blogmas Day 6: Holiday Makeup Look ALL DRUGSTORE!

This is a great look for the Holidays and I actually used all drugstore products... I have colourpop and BH Cosmetics in here too... but you can now buy some BH products at Ulta and Colourpop is just the liner I used, so you could easily just use your favorite eyeliner if you would rather just go to your drugstore and get the product. That's just what I did.

Face 
For my primer I used the Maybelline Master Prime Illuminating Primer. I love this, its a nice primer. I used my favorite foundation with it which is the Elf Flawless Finish Foundation. I used the Maybelline Superstay concealer to conceal... I powdered with the It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores... which is not drugstore... but that is just a powder... so you can easily do something different. Totally forgot I used that as the powder. Lol. I just had out the Je Ne Sais Quoi palette for the mirror and then I realized the powder was right there... lol. I feel like this is a fair cheat... so I'm keeping my title all drugstore.

Before I powdered I used the Covergirl Blush in Soft Mink... which I love, and for highlight I used the second color in the larger pan in the Carli Bybel palette.

I sprayed with the Maybelline Setting Spray.

Eyes 
I primed with the Revlon Photoready Eye Art Duos. I used Burnished Bling and just the non glittery side all over my lid. I put the 4th color in the second row of the Carli Bybel palette all over my lid. In my crease I used the last color in the first row and in the outer corner I used the third color in the second row. For the inner corner I used the second color on the top row I think and for the browbone I used the first matte color in that top row.

For my upper lashline I used the Colourpop Liner in Swerve and I did a tiny baby bird wing there. And for my waterline I used the Nyx Slide on Glide on Liner in Golden Bronze. For Mascara I used L'oreal Telescopic.

Lips 
I used an Essence Lip Liner... I think in Satin Mauve. It showed up very lightly on my lips and then I used Revlon's Super Lustrous lipstick in Blushing Mauve. And then for fun I also tried on Black Cherry from the same line of lipstick.



Comments