Blogmas Day 24: Christmas Eve Makeup Of The Night

So I have 2 blogs if you didn't know... and with the new format of blogger... its a little harder to distinguish between the two... and I posted this on my non- beauty blog... so I'll link that post right here and I'll have something on there later about Christmas Eve or something... I've been doing blogmas there but personal blogmas, so it has favorite christmas movies, some food reviews and just some random things. Maybe I'll talk about my 2 favorite christmas snacks of the moment there tonight... maybe I'll just write about Christmas Eve or the Christmas Party I went to... I dunno... but there are some heartwarming stories there now and a lot of good stuff... including this makeup look if you wanted to check it out!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments