Coming in 2017

Heyy guys! Hope everyone is having a good New Year's Eve!

I'm going to try to have one blog a week that is not dedicated to makeup. I'll have a Style Saturday, Fragrance Freak Friday, Maybe some reviews of brushes or tools or something like that.

I want to do a drugstore post a week also. Probably a lot of drugstore reviews coming up. I want to do some Drugstore looks too. I use a good amount of Drugstore and High End products... so I want to try including them both.

I want to get more into panning too! I like my idea of Finishing 4 Minis by the end of the month... that didn't really work at all though. I might try Finish 4 minis in 3 months or something like that because that might work better.

I also kind of want to do more special weeks or something. I had a lot of fun with Blogmas and Blogoween... I think I want to do maybe like a drugstore week/ drugstore month or like a full week doing looks with 1 palette or something like that. I did 10 Looks, 10 Palettes, 10 Days a long time ago... and I didn't post any pics for that... so that kind of failed... but that kind of helps for Project Panning things too. It's a fun thing to do. I might try it again.

I'd like to keep up with Throwback Thursday also... I like sort of re-reviewing products... sometimes I have totally different views of these... I like kinda showing my looks and using stuff I don't always reach for all the time.

I still like Monday Must posts, I still like doing one look a week. I don't really like First Impressions... so I probably won't do those. I might do swatch saturdays and give first impressions or mention it in a Monday Musts... or I'll do a first impression and a full review with it... so if you see First Impression Friday... it'll probably include a full review also.

And Palette Smackdown... I loved this concept... I think it's a little ambitious... I need to re-do it honestly. I think I'm going to break it up brand to brand and see what's the best there. I might put Mid Range brands in the middle like Nyx, Pixi, BH Cosmetics, Juvia's Place... stuff like that will be in the middle. Drugstore and high end are the other categories. It'll be interesting to try. I also might have to break it up into small palettes and large palettes... yeah.

So yeah! See ya soon! I think I'll have another post later... not quite sure. Just wanted to update you guys on what's happening.
-Shannon

Comments