Blogmas Day 20: Victoria Secret Fashion Show 2016 Inspired Makeup

I ended up loving this makeup look so much, I think I'm going to wear this more often. It was hard to wash off!

So I noticed the Angels makeup was a little different this year than in previous years. A few of the models had Lipstick on instead of the usual lipgloss and the highlight game was really strong on all of the models... it was just the same concept pretty much with the natural looking, glowing skin and the contoured look... but a few things were a little different.

Face Makeup 
I primed with the Benefit That Gal Primer and then I used the Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation mixed with a little bit of the Cover Fx Custom Enhancer Drops in Celestial. I mixed these on the bottom of a Real Techniques Sponge. I did 2 layers of this because it blended nicely with the Real Techniques Sponge. For Concealer I used the Benefit Erase Paste on one of the little RT sponges. I used some of the highlight color in the Smashbox Contour Kit on the mini RT Sponge as a powder under my eyes and then I went in with the contour palette again and contoured my face. I used the Bold Metals Contour brush from RT and then an angled brush that I believe was from Up and Up for the bronzer. Then I used more of that highlight powder to blend it a little and make it feel natural. I used the blush from Kardashian Beauty in the deepest shade... it seems they don't sell their makeup on Ulta's site anymore. Hmm... I feel like its the law suit! For Highlight I used Smashbox's Highlighting Stick in Hollywood and Highlight and then on top of that I used Becca's Rose Quartz highlight on top of that for some extra glow.When I was done with all my makeup I set it with the Elf Facial Mist. I put some of the Hollywood Highlight on my Nose and Cupids Bow Too.

Eye Makeup 
I primed with Elf's Primer and Liner Sealer. I used the Shade Muse all over the lid and then I used the shades Lula and Isabel in my crease and a little bit of Kim in the inner corner of my eye. On the Waterline I used the Rimmel Magnif'eyes Double Ended Shadow and Liner in Queen of the bronzed age and I used Colourpop's Honeydude for the waterline. For Mascara I used L'oreal Telescopic.

Lips 
I used Satin Mauve from Essence to line my lips and then I used the Nars Velvet Lip Glide in Bound on my lips.

This was maybe my favorite makeup look I've done in a while... and I'm definitely doing it again, I'll probably do something like this for Christmas and New Years too. It was a really easy look. The face makeup is more complicated than the eye look... and the lips were a nice, soft color that just made my lips look nice and plump! Definitely felt very glam all day... and it was a really fun look!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments