Beauty Releases I'm Excited About

So I'm going to try to go on a no buy/ limited buy in the near future... but there are a few things that I like that are either out now or coming out soon that I'm excited for and will probably buy in the near future or when its released...

First off I'm excited for the new Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kits. I think I'm going to buy the cooler toned one, both look absolutely beautiful though! I don't know the names... but the cooler one is blue and the warmer one is like an orange. I think the orange will look great on deeper skintones... they're both really pretty and I think I'm picking it up for myself for valentines day... lol.

Another thing out now that I think I want... but I'm not sure is the Too Faced Love Flush Blush Wardrobe. Its a good price to get all of the blushes and I like that. I love too faced and I'm starting to like the love flush blushes a little more. I always have this in my cart and take it out... but I still kind of want it... lol.

Next up... speaking of too faced... how amazing does the Peanut Butter and Jelly palette look???? Its so adorable and neutral but you can still get a lot of glittery looks with pops of color... I think it'll be really great. I think its releasing for Ulta Platinum Members February 22nd... and I want it in my life. Lol.

And the Too Faced Peach palette... I think that looks so great. And it smells like peaches! I don't actually have anything like that palette either! I'm not sure if I'll look great in the peachier tones... but I tend to like them and I think I want to play with it and get out of my comfort zone.

I also know that they're going to do a White Chocolate palette. I mean I don't know this for sure... but all over their periscope there are comments "You guys should do a white chocolate palette" and I've seen it commented about a million times... and Too Faced is smart and they listen to what people want and what they will buy... so it hasn't been announced or released... if theres something on it online its probably photoshop... but I would not doubt that around Christmas there will be a White Chocolate palette out. This isn't something I'm currently excited for really because its not really a thing... but I'm predicting this will be a thing.

Okay off of Too Faced and me starting rumors... and onto the new Minnie Mouse Sephora collection. I think the palette looks pretty, the pics I'm seeing of the blush look pretty, I don't think I could ever use the lipstick... but that looks really nice... but the thing I'm pretty sure I'll buy depending on the cost is the Brush Set! It just looks too cute to even be fair. It has a holder with Minnie's Bow... and its just too adorable that I need it in my life!

And... I think thats everything! I'm a little excited about the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea foundation and the new Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Minis... but we'll see. Idk if those are things I need to have right away... and I kind of want to try the Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation soon... so yeah!

Byeee!
-Shannon


Comments