New Way To Shop My Stash... + List of Products

So I feel like I've been coming up with ways to shop my stash more often now that I have this new storage system... and I feel like I keep doing it differently... but I'm going to keep updating how I do it because there's no real method to my madness... its just madness. Lol.

So right now I have a notebook with a list of different makeup I want to use and I'm putting check marks next to it after I use it... and I'm going to try to use each thing on the list 5 times and then making a new list. Some of the things I have one specific things and others are more a collection of things. Right now the list is palettes, lip products, and cheek products... but it might change. And I don't think I'm limiting myself to just these specific products... but I want to use one every day at least until I use each product 5 times. So like if I get the Peanut Butter palette when that comes out and I still have palettes on the list... I'll make sure to use the different cheek products or eye products... I may use these more than 5 times... idk if I'll mark them as such... I guess I should right? But... yeah. Thats sort of what I'm doing now.

So I have this list in a tiny Ed Hardy notebook...lol. And it fills up the whole page pretty much... so yeah! Thats good!

Anyway now I'll get to my list and what I've used so far... I've only used things once cause I just started this yesterday. Lol. There are 20 items on this list... so yeah.

1- Milani Palettes- I've used these once so far and I have mixed feelings about them! Well I've used them 2 times total... but I'm only counting the one time. I'll have a full review on these once I get to 5! Lol. And these I just decided to do together.

2- Creeper from the Colourpop Ultra Matte Lipstick Line. I haven't used this yet, its a really pretty red color. I'm not a huge fan of the colourpop Ultra Mattes... but they'll stay all day. Lol. I was going to use this today but I chickened out.

3- The Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons- I love this palette and I just got it so I still haven't used it a ton and I haven't used it recently. I have a review of this and a comparison to the Tartelette in Bloom... so twah.

4- I also have the OG Chocolate Bar on here... maybe if I use both of these 5 times I can do a comparison on the two of them. Haven't used this in a while... this was what I used for my Graduation and what I used a lot in the summer... so I'll have to give updates on this one! I love it... but I don't grab for it a ton.

5- Anastasia Beverly Hills Self Made Palette- I hesitated buying this because it was a limited edition palette and it was going out around the time I got it... so I sort of feel bad doing looks with this because I don't think its available anymore. Some of the shades are singles... but yeah. This is a great palette though and I love it and it is perfect for winter... so this is something I will be using a lot soon. Lol.

6- Tartelette In Bloom- Again, I got this recently and I love it... but I'm trying to use a lot of different things, so I didn't get to use it! This is a great everyday palette though and probably my top recommendation from this list... Maybe not... but its good.

7- Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer- I have the Too Faced Bronzer Wardrobe and Idk if I've used this one yet... So I want to use that! I feel like I need the Chocolate smell in my life recently. Lol.

8- Makeup Geek- I love the makeup geek shadows I have, and I loved them towards the beginning of January. I couldn't put these down and then I was trying to get some use of other palettes and put these aside... but now I'm going to get back to using some of them. I have 2 palettes full and I love them and need them more in my life.

9-Ofra Havana Nights- This is a gorgeous color that I'm actually wearing in my profile picture! I really like the formula and I want to order more... but I haven't even used this one that much... so yeah. Lol. I would highly recommend Ofra liquid lipsticks though. They are great and you can always find a discount code!

10- Stila Whole Lotta Love Palette- Again... limited edition and I got it late... so yeah. Lol. Its available at Nordstrom Rack now though, so I feel like I may do some faces of the day here and there with this... we'll see.

11- Lorac Unzipped Palette- One of my favorites and I haven't used it in forever... so this needs to be back in my life!

12- Unzipped Gold- I also like this and want to give it more notice.

13- Tarte Blush Palette- This I used today and its so easy to use these blushes. I was going out the door and forgot to put blush on... so I just used a real techniques brush and one of the blushes in here... and it was really nice. I love Tarte blushes... and if you see one of these palettes... this one is good... so yeah. Lol.

14- Ofra Highlighter in You Glow Girl- This is one of the best highlighters ever. I love it! I haven't used this in forever, but its so pretty and just a great highlighter. I'll probably use this tomorrow.

15-Elf X Tra Lipglosses- I used one of these today. I Love the formula and scent of these and I think the color names are cute. I used the shade Michael today and it is such a pretty sort of deep but still neutral purply color... so pretty!

16- Elf Matte Lipsticks- I got a holiday set of these and I still haven't used them once... so these are definitely a must!

17- Lorac Unzipped Cheeks Palette- This I used once... If you're looking for a high end blush, I'd just say get this palette. Its my favorite, I love the colors. I think it could work for different skintones because they are 4 very different colors. If you're fair like me they all work nicely. If you have a deeper skintone, Idk if they'll all show up... but the formula is really good, so I would recommend Lorac blushes in general.

18- Too Faced Rock and Roll Palette- This I got in the Too Faced mystery bag and I think I've only used it once... it is a really pretty palette. I don't think I'm going anywhere tomorrow... but I think I'll try to use this just because I like it so much. This I think will end up being a go-to going out palette because its just really easy to get a nice smokey look with this and there are lots of great pops of color!

19- Boudoir Eyes Palette- I came up with a good everyday look with this that I ended up liking a lot... and I want to play with it more and maybe hit pan on some shades... lol. Idk this is a good palette and I don't think I'm really close on hitting pan on these... but I feel like I can with this. And its a pretty unique palette. I like this soft, smokey neutrals sort of things.

20- Too Faced Matte Palette- I used this today and I love it! If you like natural looks and you're just starting with makeup or something... this is a great palette to start with. If you're older or have a job and you want to wear makeup, this is a great one to use! This is awesome!

Byeee ! Hope this was helpful! I know its kind of long, kind of crazy... but I'll keep you updated as I finish and if I start doing more things. I know this is a lot... but I figure maybe its good to start off with a lot... idk. Lol. I may do this differently or something...idk. I'll update you cause I've mentioned I want to make shopping my stash more of a thing. And I'm sort of trying to limit what I buy... so this makes sense to me.

-Shannon


Comments