Style Saturday: Rock Star Makeup and Outfit!

I'm super excited about this whole look because I just like it. I feel like this is something that like a country music star would wear... but I don't listen to country music... but I still think I look cool!

Top 
So my Top is from Express, its a ribbed V-Neck top thats just plain and white.

Cardigan 
I got this cardigan at American Eagle and I just thought it looked really different and cool. It sort of looks like jeans, but its sort of got a tribal print on it and these fringe things! This reminds me of a blanket, and I really like it!
I wore it again and I thought the pic was better. 


Jeans 
My jeans are new and this is exciting! I actually got the Rock Star jeans from Old Navy and I got the Hi Rise version... these aren't super easy to find, but I found 3 in my size and they fit really nice and they're comfy. These ones are cool too because they're just a tiny bit distressed. I don't wear a lot of distressed jeans because I have a dog and he picks at everything... but this just has one whole and a little bit of distressing at the bottom. I love this! This is something that I would wear to a bar if I didn't want to get dressed up because it just looks good and cool.
the socks are from American Eagle, but I think I got them years ago. 

Accessories 
I have earrings in from American Eagle and my necklace is from American Eagle. I'm not wearing as Much American Eagle as usual... but I still like them!



I also have blue knitted ugg boots that I think I'm going to wear with this... or maybe just my grey ones... not sure!

Makeup 
I was going to do a how-to-sday on this... but I don't know how easily the palette is available now. I think you can find it on Nordstrom Rack and it'll probably pop up on Hautelook... but its not at Ulta anymore.

Anyway... first I primed my face with the Benefit That Gal Primer. Then I used my Maybelline Superstay Better Skin and dotted that on and blended it with a Tarte Airbrush Foundation brush that I sprayed the L'oreal Setting Spray on and then blended. Next I concealed, first with the Benefit Erase Paste (more of a corrector) and then the Maybelline superstay better skin. For Blush I used the Lorac Unzipped Cheeks Palette and I used the shade unimaginable and then I highlighted with the Ofra highlighter in You Glow Girl... which might be the best highlighter of all time... lol. And then I used the Elf HD Powder on my face and then set with the L'oreal setting spray.
blurry, but you can sorta see the gold. 





For the eyes I primed with the new Maybelline Matte Primer and then used the Too Faced Rock n Roll Palette! This palette is amazing and this is only the second time I used it! I put Rap all over the lid and tho is just a beautiful gold color. Really really pretty. Then I put the shade Ska in the crease and this actually worked really nicely for the crease. I didn't know how it would look cause it didn't look like the most matte shade... but it looked really good. And for the outer corner of the eye I used the purple shade in this palette which is called Pop and is also gorgeous! And for the inner corner I used New Wave which is just a nice shimmer shade. Really love how this look turned out! Super happy with it. For mascara I used Bareminerals Lash Domination and Ulta Rain Coat. Ohhh and I used liner before that too, Nyx Slide on Glide on in Gilded Gold. So pretty!

For lips I lined with Nyx lipliner in Peekaboo Neutral and then put on Too Faced's La Creme lipstick in Sugar Daddy over that. And this just went perfectly with this!

This is a great look. I know I'm totally going to recreate it next time I go out somewhere... and its just really nice and pretty and a great look overall. And then my mom sprinkled Mozzerella cheese on me to give to my dog. Lol.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments