Monday Musts- 2.22.16

1) Elf Matte Lipstick- I've been using the Elf Matte Lipsticks a lot lately. I got a set for myself when it was on sale around Christmas and honestly... I hadn't used any of them! It took too long to use... so I shopped my stash for these and I really liked them. I like the shade Dash of Pink a lot, and I'm wearing Cranberry as I type this (with my How To-sday look) and its just a nice lipstick. I think they've improved the formula and made the colors even better too. Really recommend these. For $3... you can't go wrong. Elf is amazing.

2) Anastasia Beverly Hills Self Made Palette- This palette just came back in stock on the Sephora website... so get it while its hot! Lol. I did a really nice look with it using the Purple color in the outer corner. I also did a look with the shades Self Made and Witchy... its just a palette I can pick up and come up with a lot of different looks and each look I've really loved. This has quickly become one of my favorites. I really really like it.

3) Anastasia Glow Kit- Anastasia just kind of knocks it out of the park! This is one of my favorite makeup products... I don't think I'd say any of these are my favorite highlighters... but I like having 4 highlighters all together in one palette... and I've really been liking it this week. Its sort of a natural glow and its really pretty and I just like it a lot. I'll have a review on this coming up soon... but its good. You want it in your life if you love highlights.

4)Too Faced Matte Eyes Palette- Its a good week for matte things I think. This palette is so nice and one of my favorites. Anytime I use it I'm sort of like "why do I ever use anything else" and then I buy 5 more palettes. Lol. Its just great. I've used it on its own this week and I've used it with a Pur Eye Polish... its amazing. I love it. Great palette!

5) Kat Von D's Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Nosferatu- I've been wanting this shade for forever. Its always sold out online and in my area... but it came back in stock online and I jumped on it! And it was worth the wait! It is the prettiest red, one of the best formulas... and its just pretty and nice. I love it.

6) Colourpop Blush in Between The Sheets- I pulled this out again after using the Blush Palette in my "Shop My Stash" and it is amazing. I just put it on a little while ago and its so pretty and its very subtle and fresh looking and I just like that. It looks good with blush and bronzer. And I just like it.

7) Maybelline Setting Spray- This is such a good setting spray... its pretty much exactly like the L'oreal one... but a little cheaper and a little better in my opinion. Idk why... I think its easier to use the spray. I like it. Sometimes I feel like setting sprays aren't doing anything... and it took me a while for this but I think it is working.

8) Cashmere Glow from Bath and Body Works- I love this shower gel! I haven't had this in a while... but it just smells so warm and good that its totally one of my favorite scents from them in general... but this shower gel is really good. I just started using it again and I love it! Its good.





Comments