Things I'm sort of doing with my makeup collection now- basically shopping my stash.

So I've sort of been doing something new with the products I pick out to use lately... and I just sort of thought I'd share it... its nothing revolutionary or anything... but if you've noticed me reaching for certain products and thinking "is there some sort of pattern here" there kind of is...

So I'm sort of focusing on something different every week/ every day kind of... lol. Idk even how to describe it. Basically I'm going to sort of focus on something different every week so that I'm not totally doing the same looks. Like when I did my last weekly make up bag I used products I had gotten recently but haven't used a ton yet. This week I sort of did products I haven't used in a little while mostly like my Too Faced Boudoir Eyes and my Milani Rose Blush and even my Too Faced Born This Way foundation... so yeah that was partially why.

So basically I'm going to try to incorporate something I haven't used in a little while in most of my looks along with newer things I think... and yeah. I think I'll focus on different things to use also like sort of "shop my stash" or "drugstore products" or go by certain brands or colors... I'm not quite sure yet. I was going to do more of a focus every week... but idk if that'll really end up happening. Lol... I'm definitely going to shop my stash every day though... cause I have good stuff I'm not using! Lol.


So that was sort of a long way to say "I'm shopping my stash." I kind of want to do a drugstore week sometime soon with faces of the week... but I don't think I'm going to do that just this week yet... idk. Lol. I'm going to probably do a few prom-type looks next month and later in the year (my prom was in march) and I think I'll try using all drugstore makeup for those... but I'm old so my prom looks might not be great. Lol.

Ohhh and I want to do colourpop week! That'll be a lot of fun! Lol. Maybe I'll use that in a march-prom look. Lol.

So... yeah. Did I need to post this... no... but I want to stick to this and if I post it it'll make me want to stick more to it.

Allllllllrighty then.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments