Stuff I want to use this week! (2.8.16)

So instead of doing a full "Weekly Makeup Bag"... This week I'm just going to talk about a fee things I want to make sure to use this week.

First off I have some new palettes from Milani that I want to test out to give a whole review on... So far they swatch amazingly... I wasn't in love with them on the eyes... but I think it was how I applied it.

Next I really want to use Creeper from Colourpop, it is one of their Ultra Matte lipsticks and its a bright red color that I haven't used yet. I'm not in love with the formula of the colourpop Ultra Mattes... but I still want more. Lol. The color Beeper looks too pretty to pass up... and there are others that I like too.

I'm probably going to use the Too Faced Natural Matte palette cause I feel like its been a while and this palette is seriously amazing. I can't wait for the Peanut Butter Palette... but this one is amazing too. And I thought that'd be good to use with Creeper from colourpop.

I also want to use something from a chocolate bar palette or a chocolate bronzer because I've had that smell sort of in my nose this week.

And the Anastasia Beverly Hills Self Made palette cause that is a great palette and I need to use it wayyy more. Its got everything you could ever need or want.

I think that is everything... I sort of want to use the Tartelette in Bloom and my Makeup Geek shadows also... and my lorac unzipped and unzipped gold... not all of these will be this week... but a few of them at least.

Comments