Monday Musts! 2.8.16 + Face Of The Day using the Products

1) Too Faced Born This Way Foundation- So tomorrow I will have an all Too Faced Look coming up with all Too Faced products and I used this foundation for the first time in a long time... and I liked it a lot. I think this is still my favorite foundation... even though I like the Rimmel Lasting finish a lot... which I talk about on Wednesday... I like this one a little better. Its nice coverage and it lasts a long time... you do look like you have makeup on... so it isn't really like you're born this way... but it is really nice and I like it a lot!

2) Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Palette- This isn't a new palette for me... actually its one of my first make up palettes and my first EVER Too Faced Palette. I love this palette and I haven't used this in a WHILE! I used it for my 23rd birthday I think... and thats the last time I remember using it... and I'm 24 now... so yeah. The quality of these shadows are still good and if you like really soft smokey looks... this is a great palette. Its not super neutral... but its a very daytime appropriate smokey palette and its quite user friendly too. I feel like I'm going to hit pan on some shades soon... so I have to remember to use it more.

3) Pur Cosmetics Eye Polish in Cashmere- I mentioned Silk a lot last year and now I just got cashmere and it goes really well with the Too Faced palette... so I've been using them together. I'll probably include a look with them both in the near future because I like the look I've been doing the past couple of days a lot. I don't know if I like this more than I like Silk... but I feel like this can go with a lot of more lighter shades. I feel like this will be good with Stila's Kitten or L'oreals Iced Latte or something like that...

4)Milani Rose Blush in Romantic Rose- First off this blush is ADORABLE so pretty... but its also very understated and natural and just looks really beautiful with a nice highlight. Its matte and just a really nice product. Stays on all day and... I like it a lot. I love the Milani Baked Blushes and FancyThatWithCandice... she's one of my favorite people to watch on youtube... just mentioned this (I think in the same color) on her monthly favorites... and I was like "haven't used that in a while, I should use that." And I used it... and loved it. So pretty!

5) Revlon Skinlights- I have the pink version of this... and I really like it. Actually I'm pretty much giving away everything I would use for the How- Tosday in this look... so I'm just going to include a face of the day using the products in this after. I might not use the Born This Way Foundation because that isn't what I've been using lately... but everything I'm going to use will be a co-favorite if not a favorite... so you'll see it. Lol. This is nice though and I like the way it looks with that blush and I like the way it wears throughout the day. Its a good product!

6) Victoria Secret "Be A Bombshell Pink Diamonds" Perfume Sample- This is kind of mean because Pink Diamonds is no longer available... but my discovery of this was kind of mean too. I found it a little while ago and it was around me, but not super close and I smelled it... and was like "Ohh... I'm going to put this on. It smells amazing." So I put it on... and it smelled amazing, and I looked it up cause I kind of wanted it... but its not available anymore of corse! WAHHHH! This is amazing. If you have this perfume spray it for me. I'm going to try to smell the regular Bombshell perfume soon and if it smells anywhere as nice as this I may buy a rollerball or something cause this is amazing.

7) Colourpop Get Paid- This is sort of a fail cause idk where the lid for this went and I love it and don't want it to dry out! But I also don't really feel like looking for ti right now! Lol. I may just find an old liner and take the cap off and put it on this... is that terrible? Lol. Right now I have a pen cap that doesn't fit. This has been looking great with my eye look and I just really like it.

8) New Makeup Storage- I'm happy with the way I have a lot of my products set up right now. I got a big plastic over-the-desk drawer from target for $9... and I love it for holding my palettes. It fits them all really well and I have a little room to grow... which is ALWAYS good... cause I need all the palettes ever. Lol. I also got a tiny-er white bin from TJ Maxx and it was $10 and it fits a lot of my single shadows and drugstore quads and smaller palettes. I have my wet n wild trios and some quads and things in there and I like it a lot. Its a good solution and better than what I used to have. I feel like things are slightly protected and easier to reach, so that is good.

Face of The Day: Easy Everyday Smokey Look 

First I prime my face with the Covergirl Outlast Primer. This is a good primer underneath a BB Cream like the Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream that I love and talk about a lot. I just think this is the easiest and it works for me. It doesn't work for a lot of people... but for day to day use I love it. Then I'm going to use the Milani Rose blush in Romantic Rose and the Revlon Skinlight on top of the cheekbones. I'll powder my face with the Bareminerals Mineral Veil Powder and then I'll set it with a setting spray. I think I'll use the L'oreal cause I'm almost done.

Now for the eyes I'm going to prime them and then go in with the Eye Polish in Cashmere and just put that all over the lid. Then in the Boudoir Eyes Palette I will use Sugar Walls all over the lid and I'll put Garter Belt in the crease and then use a bit of French Tickler on the outer corner to darken things. And then I'll put a bit of Get Paid in the waterline to brighten the look up... and even though this is a sort of smokey look... I like having the waterline lined with something a little light... so its nice. And for lashes the bare minerals lash domination and Ulta Rain Coat of corse! And for lips I lined with Nyx Peekaboo Neutral and then used Sugar Daddy from the Too Faced La Creme Line on top.


Byeee! Hope you liked this!
-Shannon

Comments