How To-sday: Matte Eyes and Red Lip

So this isn't really anything new... but whatever, I liked my lipstick so I thought I'd do a basic Matte Eye look with a red lipstick and see what happens.

Ignore the lipstick on my forehead... I certainly did... lmao! 


Face 
Didn't love my face Makeup... but whatever. Lol. I used the Benefit That Gal Primer with the Maybelline Better Skin Foundation and I have been loving this foundation lately. Idk what it is... but its been working so well for me lately. For concealers Benefit Erase Paste and Maybelline Better Skin Concealer. I used the Too Faced Milk Chocolate Solei Bronzer and I sort of contoured with that... idk if that was a great idea or not... lol. And Then I went in with Tarte's Dollface, and I think I should have used a fluffier brush... but thats okay. And for highlight I used Ofra's highlighter in You Glow Girl... which might be my favorite... idk I love my Anastasia Glow Kit too... but this is great.

Eyes 
I primed with Maybelline's new matte eye primer and went in with the Too Faced Matte Eyes. First I used Lace Teddy all over the lid and then I put Cashmere Bunny in the crease and used Chocolate Cookie in the outer corner. I think that was it... this palette is amazing. I used Colourpops Get Paid in my waterline... this is the best. One of my favorite makeup things that exists probably. Lol. And then I curled my lashes and used Bareminerals Lash Domination mascara with Ulta's Rain Coat Topcoat mascara on top of that. And that was everything.


Lips 
I used Too Faced Lip Insurance Primer and then went in with Kat Von D's Nosferatu... which is probably another one of my favorite things ever. I kind of want like... all of the Kat Von D liquid lipsticks... is that too much? Lol. I love them. Slowly hooked on them now.

And that is everything! Hope you guys like the look of find it useful even though... its been done before. Lol.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments