Style Saturday: Cute Sweater Dress OOTD

So last week I thought I looked like I was in a pop music video from the 90s... today I feel like I'm in a Folk Band. So yeah! I like it.

Top 
This is a sweater dress from American Eagle. I have one in black also. I love Sweater Dresses. I think they're always super cute and put together looking. This is sort of a coraly pinkish rusty color... lol clearly idk what color it is. But its pretty and its different and I like it!


Leggings 
I got these leggings last year at Express and they have flowers on them and they're super cute and comfy. People ask me about these when I wear them too, which is always nice! The pink in the flowers looks good with whatever color the sweater dress is.

Accessories 
The belt I am wearing is from Lucky Jeans. I got this forever ago, its actually a mans belt... but it looks pretty unisex to me. Its a good waist belt for me. And I like the way the brown of it looks with the sweater. The sweater is a little big on me too, so it helps make it a little more form fitting. I like it.

For Earrings I wore this pair from American Eagle thats sort of like a boho type of look. These are dangly and I like them a lot.

And I wore a scarf from American Eagle also. Its an infinity scarf and it just pulled the look together nicely and I liked it a lot!

So that is everything! Hope you guys enjoy this! Let me know if you do this. I feel like it could be good for Valentine's Day or Galentines Day. Lol. Ohhh today is actually Galentine's Day! Lol. I'm scheduling this early... but this would be good for that!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments