How To-sday: Anastasia Self Made Palette Sparkly Purple Look

So the Anastasia Beverly Hills Self Made palette is back in stock at Sephora... so I thought I'd celebrate with a look from it. This is an amazing palette, highly recommend picking it up... and yeah. I like this look!

Face 

I primed with Benefit That Gal and then went in with Maybelline Superstay Better Skin. I've been loving this recently and I'm trying to finish it up. I have a few pumps left I think and I just want to finish stuff. Lol. For concealer I used Benefit Erase Paste and the Maybelline Superstay again. I used the Lorac blush in Unapologetic from the Unzipped Cheeks palette. For my highlight I used Hard Candy from the Anastasia Glow Kit... tbh not my favorite highlight from this palette, but I still like the palette. Maybe I'll like it more in different lighting... idk. Its alright. I powdered with Bareminerals Mineral Veil powder. I'm almost done with this and I have a backup. Lol. And I used the Maybelline Setting Spray on top... which I love. Its just like the L'oreal and its cheaper.. so yeah.
I actually like the highlight a lot. Lol. 


Eyes 
I primed with the Maybelline Primer in the matte version and then put Treasure all over the lid. I put Hot Chocolate in my crease and then put metallic plum in it to make it more purple... and then for the outer corner I used Deep Purple... which is gorgeous. I blended that out a little so it would be more of a pop of purple than a straight up purple. Lol. And for the browbone I used Buttery and in the inner corner I popped some pink champagne... get it? Popped Champagne? Lol. For Liner I went with my trusty Colourpop Get Paid in the waterline and for lashes I curled and did Bareminerals Lash Domination and Ulta Rain coat topcoat.



Lips
I used Elf's Matte Lipstick in Cranberry... and that was that!

So yeah. Overall really like this look. Used a lot of the stuff that I'm shopping my stash for... I'll have an update of that next week... and yeah! Pretty much it!

Byeee!
-Shannon



Comments