Valentines Day Gift Guide For Beauty Lovers

So I'm not really a whole "You need to buy me something big for Valentine's Day!" Person. I'm just not a huge "you need to spend money on me" thing but... presents are nice and you might want to get your someone special something special. Lol.

Nail Polish 
I thought I'd start with Nail Polish because that's something most girls like... plus its small and cute and it would be nice to get women of all ages I think. I think this specifically would be fun for little kids. The OPI Hello Kitty Collection. The packaging is really adorable and the colors all look really pretty! I'm looking at buying a few of the colors. They have full sized colors and little gift sets too. I like all the cute pinky colors, but they have other reds and things that would be fun for kids. This would be fun to get in addition to other things.

I feel like a fun idea for this would be to do like a "Valentines Day Survival Kit" and maybe get this with some sheet masks or something and like a manicure/pedicure set and some chocolates and a DVD. Maybe something like Pitch Perfect 2 or Trainwreck. I feel like this would be fun to give a single friend if you were in a relationship and out with your significant other on Valentines Day instead of that friend... its a fun way to let them know you're still thinking of your single friend even if you're out with your Significant Other. I feel like that almost sounds mean and sad... but I'm single and I think I'd like that. That's probably what I'm doing. You could get some magazines or some wine (if 21) and just have it so that they'll have a good time by themselves. That's probably what I'm doing for Valentines Day... and I'm really excited thinking about it now! Lol.

Skincare 
So as I mentioned sheet masks or masks are really good. I think Sheet Masks are really gift-able and fun. I like the Sephora Rose mask. Other than that Freeman and Queen Helene have great, affordable drugstore masks. Freeman even has a chocolate cherry mask that would be a really fun valentine.

I also feel like there are a lot of skincare sets around the holidays. I think there are a few Sephora Favorites ones. Sephoras might have the Origins mask set that they had on black friday too... that's really nice.

Or if you just know what your girl uses, buy her a back up. Thats thoughtful and shows that you notice things. Might not be the most romantic gift... but I think its kind of romantic.

Gifts For Guys 
I'll throw in a men's gift here too. I know my friend has gotten her boyfriend gifts from The Art of Shaving. They have nice stuff and you can get the scent you like for your man.

And if you look here, I'm sure everyone knows EmilyNoel83... she is my favorite youtuber and I refer to her a lot I feel like... anyway her husband used to do quick little reviews on different products, some men's skincare and body care stuff... some other stuff... but its pretty helpful and I think if you really want a review on what to get a guy... this is a good channel for that.

Makeup Gifts 
I'm just gonna say go with Too Faced. Lol. They have the cutest packaging and a lot is more valentine themed.

I think the most valentine-y thing would be the Love Flush Blush Wardrobe or the Love Flush Blushes. These are heart shaped and look like valentines in the first place and its super cute! They have a set with some of them and coordinating Melted liquid lipsticks. Thats a nice holiday set.

They also have a set with some of the Melted Lipsticks... thats on sephoras website too. I love the melteds and these are just cute and nice.

And of corse the Chocolate bar palette. I'd say for Valentines get the Bon Bons... but any are great. I don't have the Semi Sweet... but still. Another good one for Valentines Day would be the Boudoir Eyes. This has a lot of sexy names in it and you can get some good looks from it. Also if you can find the Romantic Eyes I think that would be good too.

More affordable options... the new covergirl palettes are really good. Wet n Wild and Nyx have good stuff. Wet n Wild has new brushes that Kathleenlights said are really good and they're adorable. Just look for anything adorable. Lol. Chicks love that stuff.

Speaking of Kathleenlights, Colourpop is a great online site for makeup that most people like. They have nice lipsticks and eyeshadows. Everything I've tried from them is pretty good. They have a lot of sets too. And Ofra they have good liquid lipsticks and they have a nice set of some of their most popular colors. You could use a code like Kathleen30 to get 30 percent off too... so thats always good.

Ohhhh and the Anastasia Glow Kit... I want that and I think I'm getting it for myself for Valentine's day. Lol.

And I love the Carli Bybel palette from BH Cosmetics. Its 12.50 and I would say its just as good as high end palettes. SO yeah! That is amazing! They have some other palettes on sale now too... thinking of getting one for myself... but I might not. If she likes Zombies theres a Pride and Prejudice and Zombies palette that you could get and then go see the movie. Lol. The Wild and Radiant Palette is also great!

Perfume 
Perfume is sort of a personal thing. I would say get a special scent that you like that way she can have good memories with that scent. Doesn't have to be anything expensive. They have nice inexpensive rollerball sets out, or just a rollerball. Those are always nice.


Body Care 
Bath and Body works is always the "IDK WHAT TO GET THIS PERSON"Person's best friend. Buy 3 get 2 free or buy 2 get one free... there are coupons. All sorts of good scents and products.

Also VS Pink, VS Fantasies. Girls love that stuff.

"Girls Love That Stuff" Gifts 

Just some things a lot of girls like... Victoria Secret Pink, as I mentioned. I love their t-shirts and they have nice body care. They have other cutesy things... and of corse lingerie... but I feel like thats a creepy gift. I'm not gonna recommend that. Lol.

Cute Cell Phone cases too... I don't personally like these... but most girls love them. I need something protective or something that disguises it from looking like a cell phone... but a lot of girls do... so yeah.

Jewelry is nice too. I love Alex and Ani... I think most girls do. They have bangles, necklaces, rings. Express and Baublebar also have nice jewelry... you could do Forever 21... but come on... step up your game a little bit! Lol. I mean if you're in high school or middle school or something and you want to get your girlfriend something but don't know what to get, Forever 21 is great. I like their jewelry a lot and its really affordable. I'm not snobby... but I'm a grown ass woman and if a man bought me forever 21 jewelry I'd be like "Bye!" Lol. I probably sound like a snob. If you know thats what you're girl likes fine... but if you want to date me... step up your game a little. Lol. Not something more expensive necessarily... but idk. If you're dating someone over 21... don't get them jewelry from forever 21.Lol.

Anyway... I would say if you wanted to get a handbag... Forever 21 would be a good option. I have a few designer handbags that I've basically collected since I was in 6th grade... Wow I'm old... lol but I feel like the ones from Forever 21 are the most comparable to designer brands. Maybe its cause I don't use them quite as much... but they're really good. American Eagle also has some good ones... and you can get nice ones from outlet stores like the Coach Outlet. Coach and Dooney and Burke are the only designer handbags I have and they're my favorite. They aren't super expensive either... so thats always a plus.

There were some cute Betsy Johnson bags at Macy's... but I would wait for a sale for that... Betsy Johnson is a little trendy but not necessarily trendy right now... so thats something to think of. They aren't exactly things you could wear to work or something like that.

Anyway... thats a lot of stuff. Hope it was helpful. I think these are all good ideas... I still think the best idea is probably a nice dinner and do something she wants to do. Something fun. Seeing a movie, going to a play bowling... I'm a terrible bowler. Lol.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments