Style Saturday: Mint Green Sweater with Pretty Accessories + Hair and Makeup

Alrighty so I kind of liked my makeup today... I kind of just took a long time doing it and wanted to post it... lol... but I figured I'd include it.

Top 
I have a mint green sweater that I got from Old Navy. Its just plain and its a little thin but not too thin. I like it.


Jeans 
Same Jeggings from American Eagle that I pretty much always wear. They have the Dip Dye thing going on and I like them a lot!

Accessories 
I have my Alex and Ani Crystal Infusion necklace on and this cute little dainty pink necklace that I love with that.

For earrings I have Ear Jackets from Express. These are gold and have a leaf like shape and then they kind of look like a fan on the bottom.

And I think I'm going to wear some rings. My Grandmother gave me an opal ring, which is my birthstone and I've been wearing that a lot because I didn't wear it a lot when I was in college and now I figure what the heck! And my Alex and Ani Compass ring.

Makeup 
This look took me a minute cause I tried gel eyeliner and I'm not good at that... but I still have it on and we're doing this. Lol.

So first I primed my face with the Too Faced Hangover Rx and then went in with the too faced born this way foundation. For concealer I used my trusty Benefit Erase Paste and Maybelline Superstay. I used the shade Underrated from the Lorac Unzipped Cheek set and then I highlighted with Mary Loumanizer from the balm and set my face with the Bareminerals Mineral Veil Powder and the L'oreal Infallible Setting Spray.

Then for the eyes I primed with the Maybelline Master Prime Matte primer and then went in with Cashmere from Pur Cosmetics, this is one of their eye polishes. Next I went into the In The Balm Of Your Hand palette and put the Mary Loumanizer all over my lid and used Lead Zepplin from the Balm Jovi palette on my outer corner and I used the Bahama Mama bronzer in the crease. I think you can still get this palette... but if not these products are permanent individual shades that you can find pretty easily. Then for waterline I used Nyx Slide on Glide on in Gilded Gold and for the upper lash line I used the Ulta cream/gel liner... idk what its technically called and I just sort of lined it and had a mini wing. I layered some more of the eye polish where I messed up. Lol. And for lashes I curled and then used the Lash Domination Mascara from Bareminerals and then the Ulta Rain Coat Top Coat.

For my lip
s I lined with the Nyx lipliner in Peekaboo Neutral and then used colourpop's Sollow.

Hair 
I've done this hair look a lot on these before, but basically I did a half up/half down and I tied the little ponytail part and put a tiny hair clip in it.

Nails 
I guess its passed valentines day now... Ohhh well. I used a green base and then I did rose gold hearts on my pinky and my thumb and put rose gold dots on the other fingers... and I put some dots by the heart on my thumb on my left hand. On the right hand I did the same thing but I put Goss from Butter London on my thumb and Index finger... cause I got lazy lol.... but it looks nice too.






Comments