Faces of The Week: 1.26.16- 1/31/16

Heyyy guys! Doing this because I want to and I did the Weekly Makeup Bag and I wanted to show how the looks turned out. So here!

Tuesday 1/26 Everyday Rose Gold Look 






Face: 
Primer- Benefit that Gal
Foundation-Rimmel Lasting Finish. I used a damp beauty sponge for that.
Concealer-My trusty sidekicks Benefit Erase Paste and Maybelline Superstay Better Skin
Blush-The Balm's Hot Mama
Highlight- I used the third highlight shade in the Carli Bybel Palette at the bottom of the palette. And that was a little too gold for my light skintone, so I mixed it with the second color in the palette and that looked really nice with the Hot Mama color.
Powder-Elf HD Powder. I used my Sponge with this.
Setting Spray- Pixi Glow Mist

I blotted with a tissue after this because there was a weird oily texture on my face and I didn't blend my powder that well... so I think I'll use a brush tomorrow instead of the sponge. I also moisturized before with the Leneige moisturizer from my Target Beauty Box. Maybe all these products just didn't work together that well... but it was gross. It doesn't look terrible though.

Eyes:
Primer- I used the Pur eye Polish in Silk all over my lid... so that was sort of a shadow and a primer. I love it!
Shadows- I used my Carli Bybel Palette and I used the 2nd shade in the second row in the inner part of my lid and then on the outer part I used the 3rd color. I used my finger with that. I used my finger to build up the first color also. I used the last shade in the first row of the palette in my crease. Love this color. I used the first color in the first row on my browbone and then the 2nd color in that on my inner corner. Very nice look. I like this palette and love this look for everyday.
Liner- Colourpop's Get Paid Liner. Love this.
Mascara- I used the Bareminerals Lash Domination and the Ulta Rain Coat topcoat.

Lips- Elf Ex-tra gloss in Scott. I like it!

Wednesday 1.27.16 Green Smokey Eye 

Face 

Primer- Benefit That Gal
Foundation- Maybelline Better Skin
Concealer- Same 2
Blush-In the Butt Naked Underneath it All Palette... which appears to no longer be available... lol. I used the last shade in the palette for the blush.
Highlight- The Middle one in the same palette.
Setting Spray- Pixi glow mist

Eyes 

Primer- UD Primer Potion
Shadows- I wet the silver shade with the Pixi Glow Mist and put that all over my lid (this is the third shade in the first row) and then on the outer corner I used the green which is the 4th in the 2nd row. For the crease I put the shade right underneath that green one and blended it and I used the matte white in the bottom row on the browbone and for the inner corner I used the 1st shade in that row.
Liner- Nyx Slide on Glide on in Gilded Gold... which I didn't know about with the silver... but I wanted a little brightening in my waterline.
Mascara- Same I've been using. Bareminerals and Rain Coat.



Lips: Bareminerals Absolute Empress 

Thursday 1/28/16 - Rose Gold Glow 


Primer-That Gal
Foundation-Superstay Better Skin
Concealer-Same I've been using
Blush-I think I used the first blush in the Nyx Butt Naked Underneath it all palette.
Highlight-Mary Lou-manizer
Setting Spray-Pixi Glow Mist

Eyes 

Primer- Just used the Pur Minerals Eye Polish
Shadows- I put Mary Lou-Manizer in the inner corner and I put some of Mischevious Marissa from the Balm of your Hand palette in the outer corner and Sexy in the crease.
Liner-Colourpop Get Paid
Mascara- Bareminerals Lash Domination

Lips- Elf Ex-tra in Scott. Not in the pic.

Friday January 29th - Pretty Dramatic Look 


Primer- That Gal
Foundation- Rimmel Lasting Finish
Concealer- same as always
Blush- The one in the Em Cosmetics Life Palette New Year's Eve Edition. Its a pretty burgundy one, not my favorite formula, if you want a nice berry blush I'd recommend Milani's Berry Amore instead. This blush was kind of why I bought the palette and its weird on... but I still love the palette. So its still totally good.
Highlight- Mary LouManizer
Setting Spray- Pixi Glow Mist

Eyes 

Primer- UD Primer Potion
Shadows- I used the Pur Eye Polish in Silk. Yesterday I thought it wouldn't hurt to have a primer under it. And then I went into the Em Cosmetics New Years Eve Life Palette and I went into the shimmery white shade... they have names on the back... but you know. This is kind of just like a glitter topcoat, so it works well just putting it on the inner corner with this Eye Polish... and that is what I did. Then I put the cranberry shade in the crease and the black color I just dabbed a little on the outer edge. I love this look. Its really glamorous and dramatic and I'm probably not really doing anything... but I like it.
Liner- Colourpop Get Paid
Mascara- Bareminerals

Lips- I lined with a berry color from Jordana and then went in with the Nyx Liquid Suade lipstick in Cherry Skies... making this even more dramatic. Lol.

I love this look. I think its my favorite look of the week so far and if you're going out on Valentines day, I would recommend this look! I know not everyone wants a red lip. If you're gonna be kissing your boyfriend or girlfriend, it'll show up on them lol. This is not totally transfer proof even though it is a liquid lipstick... so keep that in mind. But... this eye look would look good with a nude or pink too.

Saturday January 30th Another Everyday Look 


Face 
Primer- That Gal
Foundation- Rimmel. I didn't use a Sponge today, I used a stipple brush from tarte
Concealer- same
Blush- Cabana Boy from The Balm
Highlight-The lightest shade in the bottom of the Carli Bybel Palette
Powder- Bareminerals Mineral Veil
Setting Spray- Pixi Glow Mist

Eyes 
Primer- UD Primer Potion
Shadow- The Pur Eye Polish I've been using every day and then the Carli Bybel Palette. I used the second shade on the top row for the inner part of my eye and then the last shade in the bottom row for the outer corner. The Last shade in the first row in the crease and the First shade in that row to highlight the browbone. And I took a little of the same shade I used for my face highlight in the inner corner.
Liner- Nyx Slide on Glide on in Gilded Gold.
Mascara- Bareminerals Lash Domination

Lips- KVD Lolita 2.

Sunday January 31st - Everyday Sparkly look 




Face 
Primer- Same.
Face- Rimmel
Concealers- Same
Blush- The Balms Instain Blush in Argyle
Highlight- Mary Lou
Powder- Bareminerals Mineral Veil
Setting Spray- Pixi Glow Mist.

Eyes 
Primer- UD Primer Potion
Shadows- Not totally sure what I did. Lol. I think I first took Good Cheers from the Em Palette (I'm looking at the back today) and then that wasn't really pigmented so I think I was trying to put the gold shade over it and I didn't love how that Layered so I put the Pur Cosmetics Eye Polish in Silk over it and then went back in with that gold color called Couples Gold and then the Sequin Dress shade, which is just that light shimmery shade on the inner part and then I used Cranberry in the crease.
Liner- Colourpop Get Paid
Mascara- Lash Domination and Rain Coat

Lips -I used the Too Faced Lip Primer and then the Stroke of Plum lip color from this palette... but then I hated the way that felt and put Honey Bear from Too Faced on my lips. Lol.

I don't have a great picture of this look cause I didn't really love it. The face makeup was good, but the eyeshadow wasn't amazing. But I'll show you my Instagram pic! It wasn't terrible. I didn't need to take it off or anything. I still like this palette... but there are a few misses. And this look just didn't work. Michelle Phan's company Ipsy actually bought Em Cosmetics from L'oreal... so I'm excited to see what will happen from there. I hope she goes Cruelty Free... Idk.








Comments