Monday Musts: 2.29.16

Heyyy everyone! Happy Leap Day! I hope Leap Day William bought you lots of candy... if you don't watch 30 Rock, you have no idea what I meant... but thats okay. Here are my favorites... Honestly... not much is new... most of the stuff is from one specific look I did... but yeah.

1) Lorac Unzipped Palette- I only used this once at the time I'm writing this... but I love this palette! Its probably one of my favorite palettes... I just love the color selection with this and the Unzipped Gold. I like this maybe more than the Pro palettes... but those have a special place in my heart too... I'm going to have to use that again soon cause its been a while since I've picked that up... but yeah. This is a great palette... and I got it with my Ulta Points... so it was sort of free. Lol.

2) Revlon Photoready Eye Art Duos- I think I used one of these a couple times this week... or at least once. These work well as a primer, you could just use this as a one and done type of thing... they make a good base... and honestly total dupes for the Pur Eye Polishes... so I'd get these. I love them. Don't know why I didn't try these sooner.

3) Lorac Unzipped Cheeks Palette- A lorac week this week! I have talked about this a million times, but if you want one high end blush... get this palette. Lol. I love it, its such a great deal for $25 and these shades are awesome. I am very pale and they look good on me... I think 3 of the shades would work really well on deeper skintones... there's one that is a little light for a deep skintone, but I think it could work as a highlight for the more bronzy color... not quite sure. I just love the formula of these and it is my favorite.

4) Too Faced Born This Way Foundation- Every time I use another foundation I'm like "Ohh thats good. That's really good." But then I use this and it just looks better. It photographs really well, and its such a nice coverage. It doesn't totally look like your "born this way" But it does look good and natural. Its great for dry skin... it can get oily though.

5) Anastasia Glow Kit- This is amazing... I've been using this a ton lately and I've been specifically using Mimosa a lot this week... not one I would have bought as a single, but it totally works for me, it looks great over peachy blushes... and I love it.

6) Origins Face Masks- I've been using these a lot this week... and my skin has noticed. Its been so good lately! I took a picture of me with no makeup and it looked really nice! Because of these masks. I had the Origins Original Skin Mask, the Charcoal Mask and the Drink Me Up Overnight Mask... I love all of them. The Charcoal I used 2 times this week I think and the others I've used once... amazing. I think my Tarte Maricuja Oil has helped a lot too... but these are awesome! I've had great skin this week... and I think its because of these!

7) Nivea Cream- This is just a balm, it works very well on the feet. I use it after using the Amope Pedi Perfect... amazing. It works well on the hands too... its just a nice underrated gem.

8) Colourpop Get Paid- So I wasn't going to mention this... but I included the Tarte Maricuja Oil with the origins... so get this. This is amazing. This is one of my favorite things. I love it. I ordered a back up cause I can't get over this.
Byeee!
-Shannon






























Comments