Style Saturday OOTD : Simple but Pretty Outfit + Makeup

So I was looking at my outfit and I was like "Hey... thats kinda cool." and I also sort of liked my makeup... so I figured why not do a 2 in one.

Outfit 


Top 
My top is from American Eagle... surprise surprise... and it is lacy... surprise surprise more! Lol. Its just a plain flowy top with a lace back... I think its called the Soft and Sexy lace back top. Its white, I have it in lavender also... and i just like it. It kind of reminds me of those music videos in the 90s where everyone wore white. It specifically reminds me of Sometimes by Britney Spears... I'll just link that here. Its really nothing like what she's wearing... but this is what I would wear in that video if I were Britney and I'm 24 instead of 16 like she is in this video... so yeah.
excuse the paper towels lol! 
Oh hai dere 




this is what the back looks like on the lavender one. 

Jeans 
Also American Eagle. These are sort of an acid wash dip dye type. These are in most of my OOTDs. I like it. I especially like it with this white top. It reminds me a little more of the 90s music videos. Lol.

Accessories 

I didn't actually put earrings on today... which I kind of would like, but my hair is down and it looks pretty... so I'm not going to. I do have my Alex and Ani Crystal Infusion Necklace on. Still no charms... but that'll change soon. Lol. I love the way this looks with the white shirt. It picks up al little more blue and purple with this. I like it.

I also have my Fitbit on and I put my little Byte thing on with it. It just makes it look a little more like a bracelet. I like it. I got it at Target. They have expensive things like this too... just get the cheap ones from Target. Lol.

Nails 
I have Rue by Zoya on and I thought I'd mention it because I love it.


Makeup 



Face 
I used Too Faced's Hangover Rx Primer and then went in with the It Cosmetics CC+Illumination cream. I just patted it in with my fingers it was pretty simple. I contoured a little with The Balm's Hot Mama Bronzer and I used theBalm's  In Stain blush in Argyle on my cheeks. I highlighted with the ever famous Mary Lou-manizer (also from The Balm) for my highlight.

Eyes 
I primed with Urban Decay's Primer Potion. I used the LOC pencils with them too. I started with Day Trip on the inner lid and then Impress Me on the outer part. I put NiteOwl in the crease and... that was it I think. For my Browbone I used Buttery from the Anastasia Beverly Hills Self Made palette on my browbone and then highlighted my inner corner with the shade Treasure from that same palette. Idk if this palette is still available... its just a matte highlight shade and a shimmery one. Lol. For Mascara I used Bareminerals Lash Domination.

Lips
Rimmel The One Lipstick in It's a Keeper. This is kind of awesome and kind of weird... I might do a review on these... or I might have one. Not sure. Lol.



Byeee! Hope you liked it!
-Shannon

P.S... I know y'all have Sometimes by Brittney Spears stuck in your head now. And lets be real... I need to show you the comparison anyway so here ya go. Lol.

Comments