Shop My Stash Update + Weekly Makeup Bag: 2/26/16

So I've got some done! And I have some started and some to go... but yeah. Lets start with what I've finished and talk about them. There haven't been any fails really... but I've been having a tough time with the bolder lipsticks cause that isn't really something I want to wear every day. Lol.

1)Unzipped Cheeks Palette 
This is a small 4 blush palette and it is the best blush palette you'll find. Lol I love this, these are my favorite blushes and I've been neglecting this palette. Honestly... if you really want to splurge on something and you want a few different blushes... this is awesome. This is like the "smart splurge" because you get 4 blushes in a good size amount and its $25... so it isn't really breaking the bank... I just love this. If these were the only 4 blushes in my collection... I'd be okay with that. Hope this doesn't get discontinued. Lol.

2)Tarte Blush Palette
Another great blush palette. This one is the Bling It On Blush Palette that they came out with during the holidays and I really like it. I don't love the formula as much as the lorac and I think the colors in the Lorac are a little more different from each other... but also I think they would work well on different skintones.

I still like this a lot though... it was difficult to use after using the Lorac ones though. I guess that's why I tend to use the same Blushes a lot... when you get used to one its hard to switch to a different one.

3)Anastasia Beverly Hills Self Made Palette 
I love this palette. You can get so many different looks just from this one palette that it kind of amazes me. I love this. This might be my favorite thing I've rediscovered... Its one of my favorite palettes, its so pretty. And now I think I've used pretty much all of the colors in it and I really like all of them. All the looks I've come up with with this are so different and so pretty too that its definitely a winner. I think this is still available... but it definitely makes me want to pick up more Anastasia palettes in the future because its just really different and great quality.

4)Ofra Highlighter In You Glow Girl 
This is in my top 3 favorite highlighters for sure. I got the Anastasia Glow Kit and I feel like this is definitely more of a strobe-y type of look than that... but I still love the Anastasia one. Lol. Both great. This is great, so happy to use it more. I've never met a highlighter I don't like... but I like this one best. Lol.

5) Elf Matte Lipsticks- These were the easiest lip product I had to use 5 times... lol. I still didn't try all of the shades... I think Rich Ruby was the only one I didn't get to cause I've been wearing a lot of deeper lips this week. Oh and Hot Commodity because Idk if I can use that this time of year. Lol. Its a good formula, it isn't totally matte... but its not glossy or anything. Its not as matte as the Maybelline Creamy Mattes... which I love... but its pretty matte. Also very comfortable. I really like the way these apply and yeah. Idk if I'm getting any more anytime soon cause I have a lot. I got a gift set for myself around Christmas and I already had 3 shades... but they are worth trying. Actually I kind of want the shade Prailine... so maybe. Lol.

6) Too Faced Rock and Roll Palette- This is a good little palette. Didn't get great reviews, and I can kind of see that... but I'm really happy I have this in my collection. There was only really one look I did with this that just didn't work out. I don't have any smokey palettes and I never do Smokey Eyes... but this sort of eased me into it. I liked it a lot for that. Its not bad!

I think that's everything I've completed... but there are some other things I've used a few times... so I'll put them in here too.

Lorac Unzipped Palette- This is one of my favorite palettes! I love the rose gold color selection. I just used this today, I wanted a pretty and easy look for my Aunt's Retirement party... and I love the looks I created with this. Really nice.

Too Faced Matte Eyes Palette- This is also great! If there's one palette I can really recommend to people, it would be this one. I think its really useful, its got some unique matte colors... and you just can't beat Too Faced.

Elf X-Tra Lipglosses- These are great lip glosses... if you aren't big into lip glosses, but still want one to use from time to time... Brian from this line is great. These are nicely pigmented, they don't feel too sticky on the lips, they smell nice and they have a lot of different colors. They aren't messy and they don't feather either. These aren't super unique or amazing in the formula... but they're really nice pigmented glosses and for $3... it may be one of the best things at the drugstore.

Too Faced Chocolate Bronzer- This is alright. I like contouring with this... but I don't love contouring that much... so thats why its been hard for me to use... but I still really like this bronzer. Easy to use... and You can't beat Too Faced.

Weekly Makeup Bag 
I don't actually have this in front of me right now... but I remember what I had in it kinda sorta. Lol. Basically what I used today and a few other things... I'll start with what I wore today.

The Benefit That Gal Primer, cause I love this. The Too Faced Born This Way Foundation... I may switch this with the Maybelline from time to time... but this is my "Fancy Foundation" and it is my favorite, so I want to use it more.

The Erase Paste concealer and the Maybelline Superstay. Elf HD Powder, Maybelline Setting Spray. The boring stuff.

For blush Today I used the Lorac Unzipped Cheeks... which I've talked about and its my favorite.

The Anastasia Glow Kit... Another favorite thing...

The Urban Decay Primer Potion and the Pur Cosmetics Eye Polish in Silk... or Satin... the rose gold one thats kind of dark... I think its Silk.

And the Unzipped Gold Palette cause I really do love this palette.

In addition to that I have a palette from Pixi that was on sale at target sometime last year. I love this palette, and I never use it... but I swatched it recently and the shadows are the softest things ever. I love them... the blushes and highlighters are nice also. This isn't in the Shop My Stash list... but I shopped it and found this. Lol.

I also threw in my It Cosmetcs CC+ Illumination Cream, and with that the Too Faced Hangover RX Primer cause I love the combo of those and I've been liking that lately.

And the Colourpop Pencil in Get Paid because this is another one of my absolute favorite things. As much as I love colourpop... this is the best thing they have. Lol.

And I have some lip colors. I think I have Lolita and Lolita 2, Havana Nights... and some liners, the Essence Wish Me A Rose, Nyx Peekaboo Neutral and Nyx Brick House. I think I have Colourpop's Creeper too... but I might not... but I think I'll put that in there. Lol.

And that is it! Hope you guys like this or find it helpful!

Byeee!
-Shannon


Comments