Drugstore- Last Minute Gift Guide for Beauty Lovers

So a lot of people read gift guides... so I thought "hmm better do a new one." This is for the last minute people, you can just run to your drugstore, pick some stuff out put it together and there ya go! I'm going to try to break it out into kits... so you can kind of figure it out by kits... this is what you do. And I'm going to come up with cute little logos you can put on them too... if I can. I'm a writer... I think I'll be able to do that.

"I only have EYES for you kit" 
There are TONS of great eyeshadows and palettes from the drugstore right now... so here we go! You always need an eye primer... there aren't a ton from the drugstore... but there are a lot of cream shadows. The Maybelline Color Tattoos are really good. They have them in a pot or pencil form. Also the Elf Smudge Pots are $3 and super super good. I have the color Brownie Points and Crusin Chic.

There are lots of great trios, quads and full palettes from the drugstore right now. Try to figure out whats limited edition and whats new maybe because that way she won't have it... but I would highly recommend the Elf Prism Palettes, I have Sunset and its awesome... Naked is probably the most universally flattering. Covergirl has new palettes that are dupes for the Naked Palettes and they are great. Comfort Zone by Wet n Wild... any of their trios... idk about their new big palettes... but they have good stuff. Also I just got the Milani palettes and I've only swatched them but they are awesome! Try to keep your cream base and your eyeshadow family relatively close.

A mascara... This can be tricky... if you happen to know her favorite, you are very observant and quite the awesome valentine. If not... I pretty much stick to the Ulta Amped lashes... that isn't the most affordable or easy to find though... maybe the Covergirl Super Sizer... yeah go with the Super Sizer its in a blue tube and its pretty amazing. Or get one by checkout! She'll use it and love the thought anyway.

You can go for liner too if she wears liner. I'd say Nyx Slide on Glide on is the best... Rimmel also has great ones. You could get a fun color if you feel daring. Lol.

Ohh and random Revlon's photo ready eye art duos are great. You could get this in place of a palette and cream shadow. These are great!

"You Make Me Blush Kit" 

Just grab a few different shades of blushes and maybe a highlighter or something. Milani Baked Blushes are my favorite, luminoso and Berry amore are good. For highlighter theres a new Wet n Wild Megaglow one that I think would be really good. Also the Revlon Skinlights are good. I hear Wet n Wild Blushes are great.

"Sweet Kisses Kit" 
You could do this a few ways. I would say if you're buying something for you're  younger daughter or niece or even if you're a teenager looking for something for a girl you like... get her flavored lip balms! Babylips, The new Covergirl Oh Sugar, Lip Smackers... all sorts of things. She'll use it and love it.

Or you could do some lipsticks. I like Maybelline lipsticks best. Elf is good too and Wet n Wild is good. You could even do Hugs and kisses and get a few lipsticks and a bag of Hershey Hugs... so cute!

"Bee Mine" 
Get her a selection of Burt's Bees lip balms and makeup. Lol. I think this one is the cutest. You could get her a stuffed bear or bee that says bee mine too. It'd be pretty cute.

*Insert Nail Joke Here* Gift 
Alright... I was trying to come up with puns for nails... and I could only think of dirty ones... but I want to keep this kind of PG... but if you're old enough and you think your girl would find a dirty joke funny... go for it. Lol. Not every girl is as cool as me... so you may want to just go "You Nailed it Valentine." But come on... you could be a little more creative with this one. Lol! I can't stress enough that you need to make sure she's cool with that... I want you to have a good Valentines! Lol.

So get whatever polish you can find. Wet n Wild is good and affordable. OPI is good, Sally Hansen has some good ones and Essie is what most people like. Most girls look good in gold, purple I think is flattering on everyone... I'm a fan of blue and I think most people look good in blue. Mint Green and more pastel colors look good on most people too I think.

And you could include extra... fun stuff in here if you're going that route... lol. I think I'd stick with the nail polish... but thats pretty funny.

Things I can't think of puns for  
Brushes! A girl can never have to many brushes. You could maybe get like a cute mug from target and then get some brushes to go in it. Ecotools, Real Techniques and Elf are all really good.

Bronzers are good. This isn't really a drugstore thing... but if you were to get tickets to go somewhere you could include Bronzers and maybe like a coral nail polish and some sun screen all together... just a thought.

Or you could do a spa kit. Freeman Face Masks, Nail Polish, maybe some lotions or something and like milano cookies or something. Isn't there something bad about Milanos? Maybe don't get them maybe get oreos. The new Cinnabun oreos are FANTASTIC. Lol.


So... that's it! Hope you guys like this!
Byeeee!
-Shannon

Comments