Worth It Wednesday: Kat Von D Nosferatu

So I did a liquid lipstick Showdown mentioning the Kat Von D Liquid Lipsticks, and I would say yes they are worth $19-$20.  So the mystery of that is already sort of solved. But... I wanted to write specifically about Nosferatu because This isn't only a splurge... its hard to find. I had wanted it forever and it wasn't available online, or anywhere close to me. Closest place was in New York and not even at a Sephora I would be near in New York... so that was kind of sad. 

Kat Von D seems very much like a perfectionist with her beauty line... not in a crazy way... but she wants to have good quality Vegan products, and her dedication is why I think she has some of the best products out there. That being said... I think she's strict with her ingredients and that is probably why her products sell out so quickly and why they don't restock very often. It is for a good reason... and I think good things do come to those who wait... cause these are amazing. 

Now these are not super moisturizing lipsticks, and there is nothing different about Nosferatu. Its not the most comfortable, but it stays on all day without a lip liner or a lip primer and it stays matte all day. These aren't transfer proof, if you eat or drink, it will transfer... but it still stays on my lips pretty much full of color... so that is pretty great. 

This color is also kind of the perfect red. I'm sure there are dupes in my collection and there are similar products out there... but this is Nosferatu. How many liquid lipsticks are there named Nosferatu? It is awesome! Lol. I love Dracula, I took a class called "Dracula Fact and Fiction" in college and its interesting stuff. 

So was this worth the price for me? Yes. Was it worth the wait? Yes. It is one of my favorite lipsticks of all time probably and it is fantastic. 

So hopefully you guy like this. Check it out if you like liquid lipsticks or Kat Von D... or Nosferatu. 



Byeee! 
-Shannon 

Comments