Blogmas Day 10: (Mostly) Drugstore Glam Look

So this wasn't really a look I was planning... but I ended up liking how it turned out... and this may be what I wear on Christmas or New Years eve... so yeah. Its a little similar to my first impression Friday look... but I like it!






Face 
I primed with Too Faced's hangover RX Primer and then took my Rimmel Lasting finish foundation and blending that in with the Real Techniques Total Face Brush that I wet a little with the Pixi Glow Mist. I feel like this foundation works really well with the glow mist because it makes it look really luminous and nice. The Foundation feels a little cakey on not gonna lie... I was sick yesterday and now I'm breaking out and my skin is a little itchy... so this might not be the best time for me to rock this foundation... but its nice. I've been liking it. For Blush I used the Milani baked blush in Berry Amore... it took me forever to finally try these Milani Blushes and I'm pretty obsessed now. They are worth the hype. I used the Revlon Skinlights in pink light to highlight with and I blended it out with the Real Techniques brush and I concealed with the Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Concealer.

I also powdered with the Elf HD powder and set with the Glow Mist again.


Eyes 
I put a little bit of the foundation on my eyes too just to be sort of a primer. Then I used the Revlon Photoready Eye Art in the color Topaz Twinkle and I used the non-glittery side all over the lid. I was going to wear this on its own... but it was creasing a bit without a regular primer so I went into the Golden trunaked palette by cover girl and used the 4th shade on the lid to kind of make it look a little better. Lol. I love this palette. I also used the darkest matte shade at the end in the crease. And I put the shimmery side of the Topaz Twinkle on the inner corner of my eye and then I used the matte white that is the first color in the palette as an inner corner highlight also. I actually concealed after... which is important cause its likely you will get glitter under your eyes. Lol. I lined with the Rimmel Magnificeyes in Queen of the bronzed age (idk how new these are in the states... but yeah.) And I used Ulta's Amped lashes mascara on my eyelids and that was it for the eyes!

Lips 
I used the Elf X-tra lipgloss in Michael on my lips... depending on how the new camera on the iPhone is or if I buy a new camera... I may do lip swatches of these.

So yeah... this is a great look. I may wear this Christmas Eve... I may wear this New Years Eve... but I really like it! I feel very Glam and yesterday I felt very sick... so this is nice!

Byeeee!
-Shannon

Comments