Target Beauty Clearance

So... I thought I'd just let you guys know... there's some good stuff at Target right now on clearance.

Pixi's contour palette and their matte lipstick set were like half off. Those would be good gifts... or if you're like me and want gifts for yourself... tee hee. Pixi is a good brand, I like their shadows and everyone has been raving about their contour powder... so I figured this would be a good palette also. And I want to try their lipsticks. I like this brand so far... so yeah. They're pricey too so these were good deals.

There was also a cover girl quad on clearance. I think it was like $3 or $4... I've been really impressed with the Covergirl Palettes, so I wanted to try this. Idk what the shade was called... but there was a really pretty gold color and what looked like some nice matte browns.

The Revlon Photoready Eyeshadow cream duos were like $4.50 as well! This was exciting because I just tried one out. They're all on sale and they're pretty good... so you may wanna check it!

Essie had this really pretty iridescent micro glitter blackish purplish looking shade that was the first thing that caught my eye. That was like $3 or $4 I think its called Haute Tub... really nice. And they had a set with minis of Mint Candy Apple and a blue color and a little top coat also that was around that price too... so that might be good if you like greens.

Maybelline had a few things on clearance. Some of their nail polishes, the Dream Match Fluid foundation was marked down and what I was most excited for one of their matte lipsticks! I think it was like $3 or something... it was good.

And they had these manicure sets that were nice. I think they were only like a few cents off... but still. They were a good value for the price and they had tweezers also. Just some good stuff!

Also if you got the Target Beauty Box and had the $3 off coupon, I believe it works with this... and they have lots of other clearance things too. There was a minion glassware set on clearance (if you are a minion fan) and they had good deals on DVDs and Blu Rays... plus a Cartwheel offer for 10% off all movies and TV. So... good little bonus. Gone Girl was $15. I wanted to find the original Star Wars trilogy... but I didn't see it there.

Hope this helped! Happy Hunting! May the odds be ever in your favor!
-Shannon

Comments