Bath and Body Works Holiday Hand Soap Haul!

So little bonus post! My mom really picked up a bunch of hand soaps from Bath and Body Works and I figured I'd share it.

So we went there a few days ago when they had 4 for $18 and we got 2 Oh Snap soaps which are gingerbread scented and we got two called Elfin Around that is a Holiday Punch scent. It smells so good and its in such a cute package. We had it out... but now we're waiting till christmas week to put it out! So cute.

The Oh Snap is gingerbread scented which I really like. The package on that is cute too it has a gingerbread man his legs off.

Also we got Merry Cookie because I really liked that one. Its cute packaging and smells like a sugar cookie. Its good.

We also picked up Winter Candy Apple, which is a great scent, I have a couple shower gels and one of the mists. My dog actually loves apples, so I have a feeling he'll be sniffing our hands after we use this.

Another apple-y scented one we picked out was the Santa Suds. There's a sanitizer called Santa-tizer that I have also that smells really good. I like it a lot! We're putting this one out closer to christmas as well!

And lastly we got a couple of the ones in the cute champagne-y packaging. There's one called Shimmer and Champagne. This I have in a hand sanitizer and it smells amazing. It doesn't really smell like champagne. It smells kind of like Peach Ginger Ale. I love it. It looks so pretty too.

And the last one is Holiday Peach Punch. This smells nice and peachy. It's really fruity. Not necessarily christmasy... but we got a few christmas-yer smells so thats kind of what we did.

I also got a few hand sanitizers... this was from a while ago, but it was an advent calendar present today... so we got one called #(s)Elfie that has a fruity smell. Maybe a fruit punch. Shimmer and Champagne, Santa-tizer, Merry Cookie and Frosted Cranberry. And a little reindeer holder for the hand sanitizer who has a red nose that lights up. Its really cute.

So... that is it! A little extra haul because I wanted to share the Bath and Body Works products available now. The Holiday Collection was wayyy better than the fall collection this year in my opinion. Not that the fall collection was bad... but these were just cuter and smelled overall better. I really like the Champagne one the most  I think... surprisingly. I don't always like champagne scents... but this one is pretty fantastic.

Byeee! Hope you guys like it!
-Shannon

Comments