November Favorites/ Intro to the 12 Days of Blogmas

Heyyy everyone! Obligatory things to say:Wow. November. Year is almost over. It's almost Christmas. Thanksgiving is done already. What? I'm 24 and have been for over a month. Wahhhtt????  My sister is getting married soon! Craziness! Lol.

So, now that that's out of the way... I wanted to do something a little different this year. I'm going to do the 12 days of Blogmas. I'm going to continue posting the way that I normally do, every day... but every other day I'm going to have a holiday look or some sort of look. I'll have drugstore looks, high end looks... everything you could imagine. Last year I wanted to post a bunch of looks but I didn't want to do it every day... but I was feeling inspired... and this year I was like "hey, I could do 12 days." So.. yeah. Every day with an even number, there will be lots of awkward pictures of my face... possibly in better lighting.

I feel like this kind of helps me get better at doing my makeup also... cause I feel like since I've been doing more and more make up looks, I've been liking the makeup I'm wearing a lot more. And that's a pretty cool thing. So... yeah. Just thought I'd mention that and we'll see how this pans out. If I don't finish this... don't kill me. But I'm going to try.

Now onto the favorites!

Lorac Unzipped, Unzipped Gold and Unzipped Cheeks- These 3 palettes are really awesome. 2 of them are eye palettes, one is a blush palette. The Blush palette I would highly recommend. Its a really good price and the blushes are great quality. Its a great value. I think it used to come with a lipstick also and now it doesn't... the lipstick it came with isn't amazing though, so I still think its a good value.

The Unzipped Palette is a great Rose Gold palette. It has great mattes and just some of the prettiest rose gold colors ever. These are a little different than the Pro shadows... these are still very soft, but I would say they're a little stiffer, so they might be a little bit easier to use.

And the Unzipped Gold Palette is really pretty too. I don't have anything quite like this. I love the color selection of the Unzipped palettes because its all in the same color family, everything goes together nicely, there are lots of good looks you can come up with... and its something you can use fast and easily.

Colourpop Lumiere Lippie Stick 
I've been using this a lot this month. I haven't used it a ton in a while, and now I just can't put it down! Its a really nice, pretty color. It goes with every look, I like the shape of these because they make it easy to use... and I just think this is a great neutral color but its still deep and pretty. Kathleen Lights made this color and she did a great job with the color. It'll look good on so many people. I really like it!

Elizabeth and James Nirvana White Perfume 
I got this during the sephora sale and I absolutely love it. It is such a nice smell, very floral and girly and I just love the way it smells on me. It lasts a really long time and its just a nice, great scent. I'm really enjoying it!

Bath and Body Works Wrapped in Comfort 
This is another scent favorite, I'm wearing this right now actually and its just got such a nice scent. Its almondy and kind of woodsy. It reminds me of Cashmere glow, but with almond. Its so good. It actually smells good with the Nirvana White perfume also. I like using this lotion with the Nirvana White and its a nice combo. It gives it a little more warmth.

Tarte Bling it on Blush Palette 
I love tarte blushes... they are the best... along with the Lorac ones (which I think I like a little more actually). They're extremely long wearing and just look nice and good on. This palette is no exception, its a great formula also and... its just one of my favorites. Tarte will always be one of my favorite brands and this palette is really nice and just an awesome value.

Too Faced Born This Way Foundation 
This may be my HG foundation. It looks really pretty on my skin, its very natural looking. It lasts pretty long for me and it just looks and feels really great. Its got nice coverage, but doesn't look cakey on me. I'm really impressed with this and... I would recommend it highly. Its pretty great!

Nyx Slide on Glide on Lip Pencil 
I bought this by mistake... and I really like the color I got. I thought it was an eyeliner, but it was a lip liner, and its really creamy and goes on the lips really nicely. I got one of the Slide on Glide on Eyeliners too, and those go on just as easily too! These are something I'm very impressed with and will try more of!

Sephora Favorites Style Extender Kit 
This kit is awesome. Its a kit filled with travel sizes of dry shampoo brands you can get at Sephora... and I've just been having fun playing with it! I've tried 5 of the 8 so far and there's only one I haven't liked. A lot of them are wayyy better than drugstore ones I've tried... and its something that will last me a while. A little goes a long way with dry shampoo and its just good. I like having all of these. If you were thinking of gifting this to someone, I would definitely recommend it... and yeah! Its great!

Hope you check some of these out! I've obviously been loving these, they've been my jams this month and... yeah.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments