Blogmas Day 1: Peachy Holiday look with Stila's A Whole Lotta Love Gift Set

Hello everyone! Welcome to the first day of Blogmas! I'm going to be doing a look every other day, some holiday themed, some with holiday sets, but all wearable holiday looks!

So I was not expecting to get the Stila Holiday Gift set, but there was something at my local mall where the first 500 people could wait in line and they would get a tote bag with a mystery gift card in it. The card could be anywhere from $5 to $500 and I actually got a $40 gift card! So I was excited and spent it right away at sephora on this glorious set. So this is my lucky palette! Lol. 


Anyway, enough with that, and onto the look! 

First I primed my face with the Too Faced Hangover RX primer and then I went in with my Too Faced Born This Way Foundation and I used the Tarte Airbrush brush to buff that in. Next I took the 2nd blush in the little blush quad that they have here and used that on my cheeks. I love this color... the blush wasn't the best to apply to be honest. It kind of clung to some of my pores... yesterday I did use a cream blush that I'll actually talk about in the next blogmas and when I use some cream blushes with just my fingers, it tends to get into my pores and then the makeup the next day doesn't always look great. I used Benefits Watt's Up Highlighter as my highlight... which doesn't do that too my pores even though it is cream. And then sprayed with the Pixi Glow Mist. I'm going to powder with Bareminerals Mineral Veil Powder. Ohh and I concealed with Maybellines super stay better skin and I took that on my browbone also. 
Actually, the blush looks great in the pic! 

Now for the eyes. First I primed with Ulta's Rose Gold Cream Eyeshadow and then I went into my crease with the third color in the third row of the palette. These don't really have shade names, but the box does have descriptions of the colors and this color is rose. Then I took a shadow brush and put the second to last color in the top row all over my lid, its a metallic Peach and it is awesome. Then I took the third color in the second row, described as Metallic Taupe and just put that in my outer corner. And then I put the second color, pale peach, in my browbone because thats a nice matte browbone color and I highlighted the inner corner with the white sparkle shade that is the first one of the palette. I used the Huge Mascara that came with it on my lashes... and first impression I love it! It looks a lot like the Better than Sex Mascara, I don't like the samples of the Better than Sex mascara as much as I liked this one... This is dark and pigmented and it looks awesome! 


And for lips... idk what I want to do. Lol. I lined my lips with the Nyx Slide on Glide on Lip Pencil in Sugar Glass and then used the Too Faced Lip Insurance Primer on after that and then Bite Beauty's Torte from their rewind holiday set. 

Ohhh and then I decided to go in with Milani's Shadow Eyez in Champagne toast... just cause I wanted to use another drugstore product since I mostly used high end stuff in this. Lol. Plus I thought it would work really well.

And I really love the way this look came out! I would definitely rock this going out around the holidays... but its also pretty wearable for everyday use! Super impressed with this! I will update more on the palette! Because I had that gift card I only paid around $24 dollars for this... and for that I'm super happy! Lol. Its a steal for that price! 


Hope you guys enjoyed this! Thank you for reading, and stay tuned for more Blogmas! 

Byeee! 
-Shannon

Comments