Blogmas Day 12: Christmas Eve Makeup Look, Outfit and Nails!

Heyyyy guys! Today is kind of the last day of Blogmas! Technically... I am doing something tomorrow... I'll have a look probably an outfit too... but yeah.

Sooo I'm gonna go for kind of a rose gold eye with a red lip... maybe I'll attempt some sort of winged liner also... no but maybe liner on my upper lash line. Lol. I'm going to use The Balm's The Balm of your Hand Palette and I also have the Havana Nights Ofra Liquid Lipstick that I'm going to use and the Ofra Highlighter in You Glow Girl. So yeah!


Face 
So I started out by priming my face with the Benefit That Gal Primer. I just got this and I really like it. I don't know why no one talks about it ever... its great! So far at least. Then I went in with the Too Faced Born This Way foundation, took one pump dotted it all on my face and then blended it with a beauty blender. Then I took a teeny bit more, dotted that on my cheeks, chin and forehead and patted it in with my fingers. I thought this gave me a little more coverage and I liked it.

For my cheeks I used the Milani Berry Amore baked blush. Love this. And I used the Ofra Highlighter in You Glow Girl to highlight... this is an awesome highlight! I love it!

Then I used the Elf HD Powder and the Pixi Glow Mist setting spray.

Ohhh and before I did my blush I did concealer. Benefit Erase Paste and Maybelline Superstay Better Skin.

Eyes 

I primed my eyes and my browbone with the Urban Decay Primer Potion and then went into The Balm Of Your Hand Palette. This is a "greatest hits" palette, so it has some colors from different palettes and some cheek products and things you can kind of multi-purpose.

First I put the shade Mischevious Marissa all over the lid. This is a pretty rose gold color that I think is perfect for holidays. Then I took a little bit of the Bahama Mamma Bronzer into the crease and then I took the shade Sexy and put that in the outer corner and into the crease.

I used the Mary Lou-Manizer in the inner corner and on the browbone.

Then I used the Nyx Slide on Glide on Eyeliner in Glitzy Gold on the waterline. This just sort of brightened and brought out the gold in the look a little more. I decided not to line my upper lash line with a cream liner or anything cause the look was pretty intense already and I was going with a bold lip also.

So then I used my Ulta Amped Lashes Mascara and the Rain Coat Topcoat. For Mascaras. And that was that.

Lips 
I used the Too Faced Lip Insurance Primer and the Ofra Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick in Havana Nights! I love the color... I maybe should have used a lip liner... but I liked it. And that was it!

Outfit 
So my sweater is from Kohls. Its a short sleeved sweater dress, so its perfect for the warm weather, and its red and has glittery studs on them. I love it! And I have on a glittery pair of leggings I got from American Eagle a couple of years ago.

And for Jewelry I have my Alex and Ani Crystal Infusion Necklace, My Ear Jackets from Express... These are gold and pretty and my college ring and Alex and Ani Compass Ring. And last but not least my fitbit! I'm probably going to wear black boots or sparkly toms with this... not sure.



Nails 
OOO and my nails, I have on a red color from Color Club, that is a pretty dark red and then on my accent nails I used Butter London's Goss and topped it with a glitter from Color Club that had some gold flecks in it. Then I got a few glitters on the red part, so I was just trying to get a few glitters on each nail... but I got kind of a gold streak on each nail and I really like the way it looks. It was almost a dry brush type of look cause I made sure very little polish was on the nail and then I topped the red part off. Some of its chipping because Butter London... but its still pretty!



Byeeeee! Merry Christmas Eve! Hope you liked Blogmas!
-Shannon

Comments