Monday Musts: 12/21/15

Sooo here are my favorites for the week before Christmas! I'm kind of sad Blogmas is almost over! I'm excited to do more looks for this blog with some new things that I know I'm getting for Christmas. Lol. And most of these are Drugstore products... so that is extra awesome!

1) Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation- This foundation is very full coverage and it feels a little much on the skin... but it is nice, it does cover very well and it looks good on the skin. One of the best foundations I've tried!

2) Milani Baked Blushes- I've heard about these for forever and I'm like "yeah but they're expensive" and I'm not a huge blush person... but these feel really really nice on and they look really nice and natural... but they're pigmented. To me they feel a little like a cream blush even. I got Luminoso and Berry Amore... I think for my skin and the looks I usually do, and the time of year... I like Berry Amore a little bit better... but they just work really nice and look great on the skin. I like them a lot!

3) Pixi Glow Mist- I like using this a lot with the rimmel lasting finish foundation. It looks really nice and Glow-y. I'm almost done with this and I'm trying to finish it up... but I would definitely repurchase this. It works really well. I think this is more of a fininshing spray than one that will actually hold... but either way it looks great on and I love it. It especially works well with the Lasting Finish. It just looks really nice. I've really been liking this. Its not the cheapest... it's $15, which is pricey for drugstore... but it works well and I like it!

4) Covergirl Trunaked Goldens Palette- I love this palette! I actually picked up the Nudes palette also because I did like this so much... but I've been using this Goldens one a little bit more. Its really pretty, the golds are nice, the matte shades are nice. This is my favorite palette that I've tried from the drugstore! I was really impressed and happy with it!

5) Revlon Skinlights in Pink Light- Another drugstore favorite! This looks so pretty on! I feel like I like it as much as my highlighters from Becca! Its a little more subtle, but I still really love it! Its really pretty... this was half off at CVS... I hope its not being discontinued because I really like the way it looks and I'm thinking it will be good to mix with foundation. Its nice. I recommend getting it while its on sale... cause otherwise its really expensive. Lol.

6) Rimmel The Only 1 Lipstick in It's a Keeper- This color is so pretty and I really like the formula of these lipsticks. Its a little hard to explain. Its a little sticky on... you can kind of feel it... but its comfortable and kind of moisturizing and it lasts a long time. I'm going to need to pick up more of these... they're nice.

7) Elf X-tra Lipgloss in Michael- This formula is really nice and it also lasts a pretty long time. I got a few of these into a set and this is the color that I've liked best... I still haven't tried them all yet... but the formulas are nice and the colors are all nice. If you're not a gloss person... you might like these. They're sort of like lip lacquers, but also work nicely as glosses.

8) Puerology Hydrate Shampoo and Conditioner- These are really good shampoos and conditioners. I got the small size... idk if I'll get the full size or not... but I can say my hair has looked and felt a lot better when I use this. It has a sort of minty feel... and it can feel odd if you get it on your forehead... lol. I had a very minty feeling forehead today. It is also a purple shampoo, which I didn't realize, so if you have dry hair and you need a purple shampoo, I'd recommend this. If your hair isn't that dry, you could mix this with another shampoo also. Its a good shampoo and I've been enjoying it!

So that is everything! Hope you guys find this helpful!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments