Sephora Sale On Sale: What's Hot????

So every year at Christmas Sephora does a Sale on their sale items from December 25th to New Years... and I thought I'd just let you know the hot buys... what I'm thinking of getting and... just my thoughts. Lol. Its an extra 20% off their sale items. Usually there is a free shipping code also that works with it.

First off the Benefit Real Cheeky Party Holiday Blush Palette. This will probably be one of the first things to go. Its $30 currently, so it'll be $24. I have last year's holiday palette from Benefit and I love it. I just deported it into a baby z palette, so if you're considering not getting this because of the bulky packaging... it does depot easy.

There is a Clarisonic Mia 2 Polka Dot Duo... that might be a good deal. Its on sale now for 149... so with the extra 20 percent off it would be 119.20. There are 2 clarisonic's in here, so if you wanted to split this with someone else that lives in your household and split the cost... you could get it for around $60... which is not bad. It only comes with the brush heads on it, and it only comes with one charger, which is why I'm recommending using it with someone in your house... Idk. I've heard good and bad things about clarisonic, but if you're interested and you know someone else that is interested... might be a good time to split the cost and get this.

There is a Josie Maran Whimsical Wonder Argan Oil Gift set on sale now for $30... this comes with 5 different Argan Oils in deluxe samples I believe... This would be good for travel, or just if you've always wanted to try it. Oil lasts a long time, this has some for every occasion... it looks good. Idk... for $24 its not bad.

There is a smash box eyeliner set on sale right now for $29... this looks okay. They're all full sized I believe, so its a good value and if you were looking to break things up it would be good. There's a brown, a black and a gold... which are very usable but then there is a blue and a purple... less usable. So... keep that in mind I guess.

Buxum has a set called the All You Want set on sale right now for $29. Buxum eyeshadows swatch really well. I've never used them. There are some shades in this palette that they don't have in the regular line, so if you like the colors, you may want to pick this up... I don't love the colors... so idk. It also comes with an eyeliner and a mascara. Good value.

My mom actually got me the Color Wishes 5 eyeshadow palettes and I haven't used them yet... but they swatched really nice and these are on sale right now for $10. So for $8... you can't go wrong with this. I think it'd make a good gift, it would be nice for a quick look on the go... you get a lot of different, wearable colors... and its $8! That's cheaper than drugstore palettes!

There are also these really adorable makeup bags called breakups to makeup. There's one that says "These are a Slew of My Favorite Things" and another that says "All Dressed Up and Ready To Glow." These are $15 now, so they will be on sale for $12. Not bad! Really cute, would make a good gift... and its just something you wouldn't want to pay full price for... idk if you'd want to pay $12 for them tbh... but its cute!

This will be another thing to sell out early the Make Up Forever Pixi Gloss Kit. This has 4 full sized Pixi Glosses and a case for $29. This would be good to break up for gifts, or just gift yourself. It's regularly $19 for a full size... so $23 for 4 is a steal! These are great glosses, I have one... don't go for a mini size with these because they have a unique applicator that just doesn't work with a tiny gloss.

Stila's Holiday set... not the one that I got, but the one that comes in a little stationary looking box with a blush, bronzer, highlight and I think it comes with a full sized eyeliner and a sample of mascara is also on sale right now for $34. It comes with an eyeshadow set too. This would be $27.20 with the discout which is awesome. I like Stila shadows a lot... so I think this would be a good one to try... which I may. Lol.

Benefit's Advent Calendar is also on sale for $32... and it is out of stock already. Lol I clicked on it on the page and it is no longer available... so never mind... The Stila one is out of stock too... lol oops

There's a sephora brand Ombre Obsessions palette that looks nice! I've heard good reviews on this palette I think. Its pretty cool.

And there is the Kevin Aucoin Contour book for $40 currently... This is good for brows and contour. It has the Celestial highlight, which is very talked about. This has gotten good reviews, you only get a tiny bit of the powders... so I don't think it would have been worth the original price... but for the sale price I think it might be worth it. I have no personal experience with it... but if you like contouring, this should be good. It'd probably be good around the nose also... it just looks nice and useful.

And there is the Bliss Fatgirl Six Pack on sale... I've always wanted to try this... I know its a gimmicky thing, I know you need to actually work out and eat right for a 6 pack... you can't just rub something on yourself to get a 6 pack... but that doesn't mean it does nothing and I want to see what it does. I'm just secretly hoping it works... lol.

So that's a lot... that's about everything though! Let me know what you guys think!

OOO there's another Josie Maran set that looks nice too. It has more of her makeup and the light argan oil... so that might be nice. It's $24 right now... this might be something I get. And possibly the Color Wishes set for my friends also... those are just cute and a great deal!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments