New Years Eve Makeup and nails

Gonna try to post quick cause I'm going out soon...

Face 
Primer: Benefit That Gal
Foundation: Rimmel Lasting Finish. Pumped it out and blended with a sponge with setting spray on it.
Concealer: Benefit Erase Paste
Powder: Bareminerals Mineral Veil
Blush: Colourpop Between The Sheets
Highlight: Colourpop Smoke n Whistles and the 2nd highlight in the Carli Bybel Palette over it.
Setting Spray: Maybelline Master Fix by Facestudio




Eyes 
Primer: Maybelline Master Prime Matte primer.
Shadows: I started with Revlon Photo Ready Eye Art in Burnished Bling. I took the regular side first all over the lid and then I went into the Carli Bybel palette. I used the second to last color on the second row all over the lid and then went into the crease with the last color in the matte row and then I took the third color in the second row on the outer corner. Then I went back into the Revlon Eye Art and used the glittery side on the inner corner. Loveee this look! Ohhh and I used the Maybelline Master Prime and then the light matte color on the browbone.
Liner: Colourpop Get Paid
Mascara: Ulta Amped Lashes and Rain Coat... think I need a new Rain Coat and possibly to switch to a new mascara too... lol.


Nails 
I did Essie's Haute Tub and Butter London's Fairy Lights...

I will post pics later cause I'm about to leave now.

Ohhh and Lips!

Lips: 
Nyx Peekaboo Nude and Colourpop's Sollow.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments