Blogmas Day 3: Cool Toned Glam look w/ Stila Whole Lotta Love Set

This look is one of my favorite looks ever possibly. Its pretty easy also but it just looks very glam and kind of a smokey look, but you could wear it daytime... like I am now... but you can also use it for going out, which I'm sure I'll do.

Face 
First I primed with the Too Faced Hangover Rx primer and then I went in with the Too Faced Born This way foundation on a brush with setting spray on it. Under my eyes I used my 2 favorite concealers, the Benefit Erase Paste and the Maybelline Superstay Better Skin. I used the blush on the bottom right of the Whole Lotta Love set... and it applied wayyy more pigmented than the top right blush... it was a lot. Lol. I used Becca's Rose Gold Highlight on my cheekbones. I powdered my face with the Elf HD powder and I powdered under my eyes with the Benefit Mineral Veil Powder. I sprayed with  the Pixi Glow Mist.

Eyes 
First I primed with my Urban Decay Primer potion and then I went into my crease with a light matte brown. I think its the last color in the second row... yeah. Then I took the first color in the second row and used that all over my lid. Then I took a deep matte purply brown and I took that in my outer corners and into my crease. I used the first color in the palette to highlight my inner corner and the creamy shade next to it for my browbone, which I also used the maybelline concealer on.

For Mascara I used the Stila Huge mascara and the Ulta Rain Coat Topcoat. And they looked pretty awesome.

Lips 
Maybelline Captivating Carnation. This is one of the Color Elixers.

And... that is it. I love this look. The shimmery color I used though has quite a bit of fallout... not so much on the eyes, but its very messy when you pick it up. It kind of just gets everywhere... so close the box and maybe put your brushes away when you use it... cause somehow powered got everywhere... lol.

Byeee!
-Shannon!

Comments