Blogmas Day 9: Green Smokey Eye with Too Faced Rock and Roll Palette

This is actually a really quick easy smokey eye that I think will be great for any holiday party or if you're going out around the holidays... or whatever really. Lol.


First I primed with the Too Faced Shadow Insurance in Candelight and then I went in with the Too Faced Rock n Roll palette. I took the shade Glam Rock and put that on the inner part of my eye and then I took Punk ,which is a really nice Slytherin Green type of shade at the outer part of the eye. There aren't really any matte shades in here, but there's a satin shade called Ska and I just put that into my crease and blended a little bit. Then I put New Romantic in my inner corner to brighten it up and I lost some of the sparkle from Glam Rock, so I went in with new Wave on the inner corner and then went back into Glam Rock and brought a little more sparkle back.And on my browbone I used the color Rockabily, which is a sort of matte white... maybe its more satin. Idk I liked it though!

I lined my eyes with Nyx Slide on Glide on Liner in Golden Bronze on my waterline and I used Ulta's Amped Lashes mascara.

For my face I used the Elf Moisturizer cause I was super dry this day and then I went in with the Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream. I used the Benefit Erase Paste and Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Concealer. Then I went into the Little Black Book of Bronzers from Too Faced and used the Pink Leopard bronzer on my cheeks as sort of a blushy bronzer. And then I highlighted with the pinkish end of the Snow Bunny bronzer. I powdered with Bareminerals Mineral Veil Powder and used the L'oreal Infallible setting spray and... I think that was it for the face.

For the Lips I used Nyx lipliner in Peekaboo Neutral and then put on my Buxum Shannon Lipgloss over that. And I used a lip balm and the Too Faced Lip Insurance to get my lips ready for that.

And that is everything! Hope you guys liked it!

Byeeee!
-Shannon

Comments