Monday Musts: 12/28/15

Heyyy guys! Hope you had a Merry Christmas if you celebrate. If you don't I hope you're still feeling some nice cheer! Now on with the favorites!

1) Benefit That Gal Primer- Idk why no one ever talks about this because it is amazing. I feel like it really smoothes my skin out and it makes it nice and luminous. I just tried it on a whim because I wanted to try the Becca Backlight... but didn't want to pay almost $40 for a primer... this one is only $29 which isn't terrible for a high end primer. I guess I haven't really been using it much... but I feel like  my makeup has applied better with this and it looked nice! So I'm a fan.

2) Too Faced Born This Way Foundation- I've been using the Rimmel lasting finish so much that I haven't been paying much attention to this... but its awesome and I love it! I recently applied it with a Real Techniques sponge and I like how that looks a lot! I used this for Christmas Eve and I really liked it! Nice foundation, and its just good. I recommend it highly! If you want to splurge on a foundation. If you don't thats okay too... wait for a sale... there are ALWAYS sales lol... but its good!

3) Colourpop Creme Gel Pencil Liner in Get Paid- I just got this on Christmas... but this is the best! It's so easy to use and just great for the waterline. Easy to apply, stays on... I love it. Its definitely one of the best. I tried the Colourpop Liquid lipsticks too... so far not a fan... but this is worth the hype! This is a nice rose gold type of color too. I love it! I have one of the cream gel liners in the pot also and I like it too so far! Its good!

4) Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask- I've mentioned this quite a few times before... but I've been using it a lot more lately and I think its been saving my skin a little bit. I've been still using my Elf Night Cream and my Tarte Maricuja Oil and then patting this lightly over my face or just my more dry areas... and its been awesome. Especially for my chin and my nose lately. Really good. I just like it a lot.

5) Pixi Glow Tonic- So I love this... I'm currently not sure if I want to repurchase this or not. They only have the small $15 size at my target and it hasn't been lasting me very long... and its kind of not worth the price. I've been using this on an exfoliating Cotton pad and its just been really nice and I like it! I think it does make my skin glow more... this isn't something I really want to keep repurchasing because it won't last too long... its expensive and I think only available online... but its really good and I've been loving it this week... so I want to try it again or find something to replace it thats maybe cheaper... idk. Let me know if you have something good. I love it but I don't think I can afford to keep this in my everyday skincare routine. Lol.

6) Philosophy Christmas Cookie Shower Gel- This shower gel smells like a delicious sugar cookie and I really like it! I love Philosophy's shower gels. I have another one of these, a coconut one and a gingerbread one all that I got for Christmas that my mom picked up.And I have the Almonds and Cream that I got from TJ Maxx. I really like these and... they're fun! Really like it!

So I think that is it! Hope you guys find this helpful or useful or try one of these things! Let me know what you think!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments